SWAG Putters Thread

Glad to see at least a couple THPers hit on the mystery boxes. I took precious seconds to switch shipping addresses which I blame for being cart sniped. In hindsight $35 shipping to Canada really doesn't add that much to a $333 purchase..... but that's my stupidity

but…..but…. I want to open it 🥴

Ughhh this is going to be a tough choice lol
If you can get 1500 for it sell it. Anything less open it live here on THP

Sealed, pre shipped boxes are bring offered for 1200-1500 right now.

That being said, get a 1 of 1 cover, and you could get well over that just for the one cover.

That bring did, get a 1 of 1 cover, and you could get well over that just for the one cover.
Yeesh I might be a seller if they are bringing 1500

That bring did, get a 1 of 1 cover, and you could get well over that just for the one cover.
Once they start being opened, the price goes WAY up

It’s gonna be tough to say no to exponentially increasing my Hideaway Pro shop fund o_O

I think once the quantities start to show themselves, the sealed boxes and covers that appear less, will start going up in price. The 1/1 will run 1500+ regardless.

This is the first year I’ve missed. Kinda bummed. But, I’m hardly in the game anymore.

What time does the @Jman store open?

Are we thinking they are 100% all covers. Or is the possibility of a few putters still in the mix?

Are we thinking they are 100% all covers. Or is the possibility of a few putters still in the mix?
They said nothing about putters this year, but who knows.

I plan on opening both boxes coming my way.

Back