SWAG Putters Thread

I would too. 100%.

I only leave things sealed when they’re trade bait.
I have a few sealed covers… probably 1/2 of my collection is in plastic. 😳

But that box… it would get opened! I’d need to see the covers!

I really appreciate your lunacy Tev hahaha

The best way to be crazy is to be 110% in on the crazy. 😁

Nice job on the cover talk on the podcast. You need to have BigDill, me and Jman on to really explore the crazy about covers. 😁

I'm still ticked I got cart sniped!

The best way to be crazy is to be 110% in on the crazy. 😁

Nice job on the cover talk on the podcast. You need to have BigDill, me and Jman on to really explore the crazy about covers. 😁
I was going to talk to @Jman about headcovers but we got wrapped up talking about apparel hahaha

I have a few sealed covers… probably 1/2 of my collection is in plastic. 😳

But that box… it would get opened! I’d need to see the covers!
I usually open the ones I like, others I don’t, I sit on a few months and let the price go UP

I sold the box I bought, but traded for a second box that I'll open. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.

I sold the box I bought, but traded for a second box that I'll open. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me.
Interesting strategy!

I think once the quantities start to show themselves, the sealed boxes and covers that appear less, will start going up in price. The 1/1 will run 1500+ regardless.
1 of 1 will sell at 2k minimum

Are we thinking they are 100% all covers. Or is the possibility of a few putters still in the mix?
I imagine only covers and accessories/clothing, no putters or bags

Struck out today. Would have loved to have some of those covers.

Same. I would’ve probably kept the whole box. :(

Yes sir. Some of my favorites they have released based on the preview photos. I’m guessing there are going to be some surprises too. Oh well.

Same. I would’ve probably kept the whole box. :(
I can understand that. Lol my collection is far larger than I expected because I end up keeping the covers.

I can understand that. Lol my collection is far larger than I expected because I end up keeping the covers.
Yeah, I need to cull the herd. BAD.

I think I could buy a GC3 :oops:

Yeah, I need to cull the herd. BAD.

I think I could buy a GC3 :oops:
Honestly, I was considering the same thing…

Honestly, I was considering the same thing…
Hahaha! Dude, every time I look at these two staff bags, I’m like, that’s half a GC3, right there. :banghead:

Hahaha! Dude, every time I look at these two staff bags, I’m like, that’s half a GC3, right there. :banghead:
Your collection is heads and shoulders larger than mine… lol

But it all counts!

Back