SWAG Putters Thread

Looks like ~1100 mystery boxes? If my count is right. :oops:

only 20 each of both Ryu specials, NICE!

Counts for each cover

1638415055792.png
1638415074144.png

Now that’s a big headcover archive update!

Kind of odd to release mystery box quantities when half of the boxes haven’t been delivered yet.

Kind of odd to release mystery box quantities when half of the boxes haven’t been delivered yet.
I was just thinking the same thing. Huge advantage to flippers that got theirs earlier in the week.

I think they were waiting for the Anna box to show up.

I think they were waiting for the Anna box to show up.
They’ve never updated archive 5 days after a release, it’s always been months. The embrace the flipper mantra has been replaced with f*** the flipper based on their recent quantities, lackluster designs, and Dutch auctions.

They’ve never updated archive 5 days after a release, it’s always been months. The embrace the flipper mantra has been replaced with f*** the flipper based on their recent quantities, lackluster designs, and Dutch auctions.
I don’t think the quantities have been all that crazy… not like the Vienna sausage cover with 600 units!

And the designs have definitely been hit and miss. Lol maybe I’m still jazzed about them releasing a Toronto 8-Bit Hockey.

I don’t think the quantities have been all that crazy… not like the Vienna sausage cover with 600 units!

And the designs have definitely been hit and miss. Lol maybe I’m still jazzed about them releasing a Toronto 8-Bit Hockey.
It’s what always happens, a brand grows, and eventually those from the early days feel disconnected. Growing pains.

Given the number of people in the game now, I don’t think the numbers are crazy at all.

It’s what always happens, a brand grows, and eventually those from the early days feel disconnected. Growing pains.

Given the number of people in the game now, I don’t think the numbers are crazy at all.
Ebbs and flows, always.

To be honest, most quantities are actually way lower than I expected.

The hockey quantities were lower than I expected

The hockey quantities were lower than I expected
YES!!

Feeling even more lucky to have got the Toronto cover now! Although I do still need to find the Zamboni special.

There were more mystery boxes than I was expecting, but that also makes it more depressing I was not able to get one. At least it will make some of the covers I was looking for more affordable.

There were more mystery boxes than I was expecting, but that also makes it more depressing I was not able to get one. At least it will make some of the covers I was looking for more affordable.
I was impressed when I first snagged one, now I'm not so much impressed knowing there are 1,100+ boxes out there haha.

Back