SWAG Putters Thread

I was impressed when I first snagged one, now I'm not so much impressed knowing there are 1,100+ boxes out there haha.

That says a lot though, they sold out 1100 boxes in what, 30 seconds? pretty impressive and shows how many people are in the game now.

That says a lot though, they sold out 1100 boxes in what, 30 seconds? pretty impressive and shows how many people are in the game now.
Yup. The game has GROWN. And I sort of love it.

Yup. The game has GROWN. And I sort of love it.

Yeah, I have zero issues with it. Good for them and what they have built. But it has definitely changed my buying patterns on items.

I was in to SWAG for a short minute, then it seemed like there was a release every other few days and the nostalgia of it all faded. Now I will try if a release fancies my interest as I have never been in to the flipping aspect.

Still bummed that I got cart sniped cause I really want one of those TKYMF covers.

Box #2

IMG_20211202_151710__01.jpg

I kinda want a flipper if it's not a one off. 🤞

Last edited:
Matching fairway and driver? That’s a nice coincidence! I like the color in the one on the right and the flippers are always fun. Happy with the score(s)?

Yup! So I have a Dr and Fw matching orange melted skull covers. Got lucky.

This looks like a pretty awesome haul right here.. I don't know much on the values though haha

They are all over the place right now. :oops:

They are all over the place right now. :oops:
I saw a big boy one for like 2.5k and had a bit of a giggle.. That’s the crazy thing with these one offs though, the price is 100% what someone is willing to pay.

I saw a big boy one for like 2.5k and had a bit of a giggle.. That’s the crazy thing with these one offs though, the price is 100% what someone is willing to pay.

The 1 of 1's are going from 1500-2k range. The smaller batch mallets and blades ( like my black Flipper ) are going for 500-750. Most are ranging in the 250-400 range right now.

The 1 of 1's are going from 1500-2k range. The smaller batch mallets and blades ( like my black Flipper ) are going for 500-750. Most are ranging in the 250-400 range right now.
You planning to flip or keep? Seems like a pretty killer add to your wall.

You planning to flip or keep? Seems like a pretty killer add to your wall.

The flipper is great in person. But not my thing. Either trade it for something else or sell it. Could help add to a Hideaway savings account. 😁

The swag thing 1-1s (I think there are 2 of them) I’ll probably easily go in the 4-5k range

That’s a great point. Lol and that’s a lot of sales in a short period!!

Back