SWAG Putters Thread

the off center design on the blade is just rough.

Probably stuck getting the USGP one assuming they release yet another.

Deja vu. Is this the second or third time they've dropped essentially the same exact cover for McLaren?

But this one has an orange background instead of a a white background

Giggle

But this one has an orange background instead of a a white background

Giggle

corporate sponsorship gunna corporate sponsorship.

All I want is a shoey cover and it'll all be worth it.

daniel-ricciardo-shoey.jpg

corporate sponsorship gunna corporate sponsorship.

All I want is a shoey cover and it'll all be worth it.

daniel-ricciardo-shoey.jpg

Only if you can capture the essence of Bottas' disapproving stare. :D

Anyone have a June COTM mallet they are willing to get rid of? Looking for my first Swag cover and hoping not to spend a fortune if possible. Can be gamed. Just trying to stay under $100 if possible. Thanks!

Anyone have a June COTM mallet they are willing to get rid of? Looking for my first Swag cover and hoping not to spend a fortune if possible. Can be gamed. Just trying to stay under $100 if possible. Thanks!
Any specific theme/color you would prefer?

Any specific theme/color you would prefer?
I’m pretty new to the Swag universe. So the two that caught my eye are the 007 skull and the June COTM money skull limited. I’m sure both aren’t cheap but wasn’t sure what they were going for on the secondary market.

Just bought a 007 cover 👍🏻

I recently purchased my first piece of swag merchandise. They have swag coins at Landmand currently. Wasn’t sure if it was going to be an always thing or not. If not I’ll probably resell it for a non vulture value.

I keep popping over to the swag website and keep thinking of purchasing an ace. It’s completely wrong for me but it’s the best looking putter I’ve ever seen.

For those EP fans out there, they just dropped some pretty sweet wood sets at a price point lower than Swag (and they used real leather)

O
For those EP fans out there, they just dropped some pretty sweet wood sets at a price point lower than Swag (and they used real leather)

Ohhhh I love EP, but I hate camo. Eff.

O

I don’t get the trend to use it so often. I very much dislike it as well. It almost made me not buy the Presidents set for March Swagness

I don’t get the trend to use it so often. I very much dislike it as well. It almost made me not buy the Presidents set for March Swagness
I've seen some of the unbelievably nice materials and designs that EP has used before (for others).

How we ended up with what everyone else in the 'cut out and sew' space is doing is beyond me.

O

I’m not a camo fan either, but for those that are and love the EP quality, the price point actually pleasantly surprised me

Surprised at all the camo hate. I like camo, but I prefer the digi camo patterns.

Surprised at all the camo hate. I like camo, but I prefer the digi camo patterns.
I don't 'hate' it I just don't want it in my bag, if that makes sense.

Also, agreed on the digi camo - if I had to pick one that'd be it. I've almost bought the digi camo Volition bag a few times this year haha

Back