SWAG Putters Thread

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
New putter company out there that had some BUZZ at the PGA Show this year.

Swag Golf

Putters and Headcovers are MADE IN THE USA

https://swag.golf

Limited release of putters took place on 4/1, here are the 2 that were being offered:

SPECIFICATIONS

• 1-Piece Billet Milled Design
  • Weight 354 Grams
  • Designed, Milled, and Assembled in the USA
  • Feels Good 303 American Stainless Steel
  • Undressed Satin Bead Blast Finish
  • Midnight Smoke Stepless Shaft
  • Matching Kangaroo Leather Micro Perforated Grip

HandsomeOne_0193n_2048x.jpg

soleh1_2048x.jpg

In addition to that, some Headcovers and Accessories have been released as well.

KingOfSwagHeadcover_0437_2048x.jpg

SkullHeadcover-GrayWithBlue_0349_2048x.jpg

AugustaHeadcover_0442_2048x.jpg

Figured this would be a good place to chat about the company, releases, etc.

Should have some in hand pics from a few THPERS in a few weeks.

Last edited:
29416246_509481932781552_1629593695424610304_n.jpg

IMG_6134-fromInstagram_800x.JPG

LV-fromInstagram_800x.JPG

The King headcover is pretty sweet.

The King headcover is pretty sweet.

Yeah Im definitely regretting not getting it, sat in my cart for like 20 minutes and then I decided not to. Thankfully I snagged 1 of the 35 Masters headcovers yesterday that should arrive here at the end of the week

I feel like they did their name proud with the headcovers and stamping, lots going on there.

I was hoping for a Newport 2 head shape, but jumped in anyway. I hope they do well; would love for another local company to be successful with golf equipment.

swag swag swag

Odd price .. $555.55 For a putter ... I think I'll pass.

Yeah Im definitely regretting not getting it, sat in my cart for like 20 minutes and then I decided not to. Thankfully I snagged 1 of the 35 Masters headcovers yesterday that should arrive here at the end of the week

How did you come across this company? The gear looks pretty sweet.

How did you come across this company? The gear looks pretty sweet.

Saw a few references to it during the PGA show on the interwebs then started following them on Instagram as a few others from THP did. Nick Venson from TourStockPutters is behind it.

I think I like the headcovers better than the actual putters, big fan of the headcovers! If they were a deep milled face that might push me over the edge. The milling on the sole is pretty sweet...hmmmm.

I think I like the headcovers better than the actual putters, big fan of the headcovers! If they were a deep milled face that might push me over the edge. The milling on the sole is pretty sweet...hmmmm.

Yeah I think the headcovers caught the eye of many (5 of the 7 versions are sold out currently). From what Ive read they have plans for other models, options etc over the summer, so it should be interesting to see what they come up with (in addition to Custom options in the future Id assume)

Solid looking flatsticks. Hopefully they expand the neck slection in the future beyond just plumbers necks.

Solid looking flatsticks. Hopefully they expand the neck slection in the future beyond just plumbers necks.

Defintely will be, they had a few people asking about flow necks and they said yes they will be (as well as Lefty putters)

Yeah I think the headcovers caught the eye of many (5 of the 7 versions are sold out currently). From what Ive read they have plans for other models, options etc over the summer, so it should be interesting to see what they come up with (in addition to Custom options in the future Id assume)

I've been following them in Instagram for a bit and I definitely see why they've sold out, they're getting a solid following for sure. I'm also looking forward to seeing what else he puts out putter wise, but isn't the price potentially going up soon? I thought I read that the $555.55 was kind of an introductory price. I'll definitely snag a headcover sometime though, but I did say that about Lamb too...

I saw the pictures you all posted of that Masters-themed headcover yesterday. That one is awesome. I'm not a putter or headcover collector, but their stuff looks really nice.

They look really nice, but I'm not sure how another Anser-style putter differentiates itself in an already crowded market. Especially at that price point.

seems like one big troll job to me. not my aesthetic. everything is, off.

I love their headcover and putter designs. Their accessories are well done too. I would have maybe pulled the trigger on a lot of stuff if that 10% off was still active that next day. Too bad it was only 30 minutes. Love their name too. Looking forward to seeing in-hand pictures from everyone who bought from them.

I think the style of everything...looks good...especially the headcovers. Just can't get over the SWAG name.

DQmeaUa9eNrswA52AKKwTb1LnCGEiWHorHhWdYzaV8L3FSB

I love some of their headcovers, but the putter isn't doing anything for me. What makes it worth the price? Exclusivity?

Is this the definition of a boutique profile? Build something and charge more than golf galaxy would?

Yeah I'm going to require a cover or 2. Those are awesome

Back