SWAG Putters Thread

Glad peeps are still digging SWAG stuff. I haven't done anything with releases the past several times, but probably will start looking again as the holidays approach. I was pretty happy putting with my original Handsome One this past weekend.

May also look to divest of some items which aren't specific to my preferred "collecting" theme - I really need to decide whether this is gonna happen.

Glad peeps are still digging SWAG stuff. I haven't done anything with releases the past several times, but probably will start looking again as the holidays approach. I was pretty happy putting with my original Handsome One this past weekend.

May also look to divest of some items which aren't specific to my preferred "collecting" theme - I really need to decide whether this is gonna happen.
Holla

Yeah let us know what you are moving before you post elsewhere please

Yeah let us know what you are moving before you post elsewhere please

Will definitely do that. Let's just say I'm looking to fill-in some Augusta items if I can. Really wish I hadn't sold a few of those items, even if it was relatively profitable. :p

Glad to see some of you guys grabbed the Joker release stuff. Easily the coolest release in a long time IMO. Hopefully a sign of the next couple of releases.

Did someone say that they offered a staff bag today?

I was fast asleep when this was announced and released. Damn

Those joker themed covers were putter cool, I’ll hand it to Swag here.

Man, the good releases happen when I am slammed at work all day concentrating ?. I am going to have to find a Joker blade no question.

Man, the good releases happen when I am slammed at work all day concentrating ?. I am going to have to find a Joker blade no question.
How many do they normal make?

How many do they normal make?

Really depends on the release. Anywhere from ~30-100+ is typical, Swagatha is the most prolific :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be surprised if this one was somewhat more limited in the 100 range?

I’m gonna game the shiiiiiiiiiiit out of this one.

Was this one $111 at release?

I might get a Swag headcover to put on a betti. Sacrilegious?

Today's release did nothing for me, although I thought last week's Flipper covers were great.

One of these days I need to track down a mallet cover I like.

Back