SWAG Putters Thread

Still so stoked. Man its this cover cool.

anyone want to trade the irish skull to me for my moon skull?

Last edited:
Same offer to anyone else before I put it elsewhere.
Cost + my shipping.

Or trades +/- cash (Irish skull, greener with envy, Easter peeps, looks good green)

IMG_20200403_144438.jpg

aw man, I guess that makes sense. Would have passed on it otherwise. no worries, I'm sure I can get it moved.

I thought you had already bought it when I said I’d be interested. If not and you bought it after I said something I’ll definitely take it as I’d never want to stick anyone like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No specials.

I game a Swag because I know who mills them and you would be hard pressed to find a miller with more experience. Just look at a Swag putter milling closely and you will see what I mean. That being said they seem to be more of a head cover company than putters. I have been looking for a beached Swag since I first heard of them but apparently it's more important to sell head covers than putters. These late night limited releases are a bit childish IMHO. If they want to be putter co. then they should make some putters available for player to buy. Doh.....
PS Lately my custom Byron Morgan 615 is now getting a lot of game time.

I game a Swag because I know who mills them and you would be hard pressed to find a miller with more experience. Just look at a Swag putter milling closely and you will see what I mean. That being said they seem to be more of a head cover company than putters. I have been looking for a beached Swag since I first heard of them but apparently it's more important to sell head covers than putters. These late night limited releases are a bit childish IMHO. If they want to be putter co. then they should make some putters available for player to buy. Doh.....
PS Lately my custom Byron Morgan 615 is now getting a lot of game time.
You can buy putters. Right now. On their website. No sheep circles involved.

Special. I meant special hahaha

Are you going to open that bad boy up for better pics?
I'm debating, honestly. On one hand, it may be my favorite cover I have every received. On the other hand.......o_O

I see nothing with a sound slot/beached as I posted.

I see nothing with a sound slot/beached as I posted.
Just went back up further, they did release a very limited series of sound slot putters iirc. To my knowledge now though the only way you MIGHT find one is on the secondary market or going through the Concierge

The haul, minus one more Swagatha so one can be a gamer.

DBFF75D3-F720-4B57-B452-B90F617C5587.jpeg

676CE4DA-6A30-4D26-B38F-9A5DB8B0EEB1.jpeg

E46A0D33-F446-43B5-AF85-DE6FABEA3D16.jpeg

Swagathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just need to hunt down the new special now.

AF93BA0E-B28A-4762-863B-61D29BAB66FB.jpeg

0A511FBD-DD9B-4427-88CA-0C6534519B98.jpeg

Back