SWAG Putters Thread

I bought one when they were first released and still have it and putt well with the Sauve One. However they seem to be more of a head cover co. than a putter co. They are fun to collect but I would like to see some more actual putters.

I can only imagine how much they are going to want for these putters

I can only imagine how much they are going to want for these putters
Some serious work went into a couple of those for sure!

Lol snipped so hard on the Tiffany blade.

I looked at each and very happily shut the browser down. I like the idea, not the delivery. Super happy for those of you that got one!

I looked at each and very happily shut the browser down. I like the idea, not the delivery. Super happy for those of you that got one!
We are missing an opportunity, hear me out.....

Custom Tour K-Sig putters.

Haha those went fast! Page didn’t even load for me.

Blades were gone in under 5 seconds

If anyone gets a Vegas putter cover (either blade or mallet) let me know! Both me and my dad want one (and are gonna try to buy one... but odds in numbers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone gets a Vegas putter cover (either blade or mallet) let me know! Both me and my dad want one (and are gonna try to buy one... but odds in numbers)

I am hunting for it to, if I am able to get one, I will let you know.

Definitely buying the shirt! it looks awesome.

I am hunting for it to, if I am able to get one, I will let you know.

Definitely buying the shirt! it looks awesome.

Awesome thank you. My dad literally goes to Vegas once a month so definitely trying to get the blade for him as a birthday present (turns 58 Sunday)

Awesome thank you. My dad literally goes to Vegas once a month so definitely trying to get the blade for him as a birthday present (turns 58 Sunday)

I will try, hope I can grab one.

ill be out on the course tomorrow during the release but if anyone grabs the Vegas blade cover and doesnt want it, let me know!

Back