SWAG Putters Thread

would be tough to keep that putter knowing the demand for it and the price tag it will garner.

I have a tour putter. It's made some unbelievable putts on the course. But, its really hard to game it considering my stable.

Right now I like having my stock putter be the one that gets beat up, but I'm sure if given the chance I would work to design my perfect putter.

hate getting cart sniped but at the same time, i'm thankful. otherwise, the mrs. will have a bunch of questions.

I have a tour putter. It's made some unbelievable putts on the course. But, its really hard to game it considering my stable.

Right now I like having my stock putter be the one that gets beat up, but I'm sure if given the chance I would work to design my perfect putter.
I guess I’m different in that the Tour putters I have, I play the hell out of. As long as they’re covered in the bag (I’m not a psychopath like some who don’t :ROFLMAO:) then it’s all gravy.

Can’t decide if I want the purple queen or not...

Anyone have an E Honda or Blanka putter cover for sale?
Saw your PM dude, sorry, mine are staying in the hoard...er...collection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As a diehard Ravens fan, the Purple is speaking to me.

Saw your PM dude, sorry, mine are staying in the hoard...er...collection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha I figured as much, thought I’d ask anyway. I picked one up yesterday on the fb swag enthusiast group. I’m so excited!! This will be my second swag grab. First was Blanka :)

haha I figured as much, thought I’d ask anyway. I picked one up yesterday on the fb swag enthusiast group. I’m so excited!! This will be my second swag grab. First was Blanka :)
Congrats man! Glad you were able to track one down!

Haven't been in here in a while, but nice to catch up! Some of the new headcovers are fantastic... I'm gonna make my way back to a non-CS Savage Too at some point, just haven't gotten there yet.

Its been a year or so since I bought my last SWAG putter, and I've been getting itchy for something new and different. I was thinking, well, I sold my Suave Too, maybe I'll look into getting another because I kind of miss it. This has been going on for a month. I finally get curious, low and behold digging around in the garage found it in a SWAG box. Never sold it. I am an idiot!

Going in the bag for next round.

Its been a year or so since I bought my last SWAG putter, and I've been getting itchy for something new and different. I was thinking, well, I sold my Suave Too, maybe I'll look into getting another because I kind of miss it. This has been going on for a month. I finally get curious, low and behold digging around in the garage found it in a SWAG box. Never sold it. I am an idiot!

Hahahaha, this is amazing! (y)

That story is amazing. Glad you found it! Now though one of those fancy graphite shafts on it!

will it be in play on Sunday?

That story is amazing. Glad you found it! Now though one of those fancy graphite shafts on it!

Maybe some news in a couple weeks about something I could plug in :unsure:.

I have also determined I don't own a Handsome Too 😇

To purple queen or not to purple queen....I’d just decided to break up most of my Royals....

Back