SWAG Putters Thread

Could not swallow the marker price ... :)

Wish they'd done more head covers during Swagmas

Could not swallow the marker price ... :)

Wish they'd done more head covers during Swagmas

Yeah. I had it in the cart and then changed my mind and let it go. 100 bucks for a marker? To steep.

It was really fun getting on every day trying for something whether I wanted it for myself or to flip. I got worked by Shop Pay and didn't get anything after the first two days but I still "enjoyed" it and liked seeing what everyone got in here!

Yeah. I had it in the cart and then changed my mind and let it go. 100 bucks for a marker? To steep.
There are definitely some that I would pay $100 for, like the copper skull which is my favorite marker so far because it is both awesome looking and useful. The Die Hard one is as well. I love the NES cart markers, but darn it I am afraid to really use them because they have the stickers. And the tiny solo cup annoys the heck out of people, apparently.

There are definitely some that I would pay $100 for, like the copper skull which is my favorite marker so far because it is both awesome looking and useful. The Die Hard one is as well. I love the NES cart markers, but darn it I am afraid to really use them because they have the stickers. And the tiny solo cup annoys the heck out of people, apparently.
You have a copper skull?

I scored both the Putter and the F5....was a good day

got the marker and the F5, I was happy.

I actually looked today and I think it’s time to start culling the herd. I hate letting go of my babies tho.

67d0ec2fc3838c76171fb3be7e13f1e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually looked today and I think it’s time to start culling the herd. I hate letting go of my babies tho.

There are some great ones in there!

nice, that greener with envy is one i need to get in the collection.

Remember, tread easy guys, don’t want it to get close to encroaching on BST.

(y)

Remember, tread easy guys, don’t want it to get close to encroaching on BST.

(y)

Nah...no BST going down here, Just once in awhile like to show off the collection and lament on the fact I am running out of collecting space

I need to build a collection space. I think that's going to be a "over Christmas" vacation project

I need to build a collection space. I think that's going to be a "over Christmas" vacation project

Started out with 5 head covers....said "Oh a 40 cover rack should be more than enough"......the lie detector test proved that answer to be false

Started out with 5 head covers....said "Oh a 40 cover rack should be more than enough"......the lie detector test proved that answer to be false

Oh I know that problem. I own 2 putters. I own 12 head covers and have 3 on the way. And that doesn't count my 6 Dr/fw/hyb covers. I know thats small compared to some of you but since my first swag purchases was on Feb 24th. That's when Alice fell down the rabbit hole.

Let me know which ones your looking to get rid of... I went back to the blade putter so time to start shopping more covers so the hockey swag cover stays clean

Let me know which ones your looking to get rid of... I went back to the blade putter so time to start shopping more covers so the hockey swag cover stays clean

But in a PM so we don’t make this BST

We have asked several times now, please keep buy/sell/trade conversations to the appropriate forum. Thank you!
Bumping this again.

@Jman you snag the game over putter today?

Back