SWAG Putters Thread

Great start for sure

This one is definitely a keeper. Can’t wait to try and snag the driver cover too. Kind of pissed I moved the OG Swagnum PI blade.

yeah... Kumite is the only cover I thought was a major miss.

Flat out crazy, the Kumite mallet is one of the best mallet covers ever. haha. I loved bloodsport when I was a kid.

Flat out crazy, the Kumite mallet is one of the best mallet covers ever. haha. I loved bloodsport when I was a kid.
Mallet was the exception, the blade was a miss.

Hoping to find a magnum mallet somewhere. Love it. I'm regretting not doing the COTM now.

I think it looks better on the driver and mallet. I'll definitely give the driver cover a go.

Like the looks of the Jan Cover.

The stitch work on this one is crazy good from the pictures

my stuff continues to sit in a storage room 1 block past a closed border... :beat-up::violin:

Has anyone dealt with the tour concierge much? Let me preface that this is not a complaint at all. Just asking out of curiosity as I don’t know what to expect.

I emailed them last weekend about a tour putter and Adam got back to me late Monday asking what I was looking for. On Tuesday, I sent him some pics of tour putters I’ve seen and some designs I liked. Asked if there was anything in the ballpark or anything he could do.

However, I’ve never heard anything back since. Is does it normally take some time to hear back from them? I was just curious. I’m eager to see what the tour concierge has to offer!

Adam is extremely busy, but he will come through. He prefers email to better track requests and orders FYI.

When I contacted him in December he said tour stock is unusually low right now. My dealings went about the same as yours, no word for a week or so, and then he sent me the next concierge putter that came in to ask if I was interested. If there aren’t any available at the moment you probably won’t hear much.

I also think swagmas basically wore him out. Give it time!

Last edited:
Adam is extremely busy, but he will come through. He prefers email to better track requests and orders FYI.

When I contacted him in December he said tour stock is unusually low right now. My dealings went about the same as yours, no word for a week or so, and then he sent me the next concierge putter that came in to ask if I was interested. If there aren’t any available at the moment you probably won’t hear much.

I also think swagmas basically wore him out. Give it time!

I appreciate it! Yeah I’ve been emailing and figured that was the best way. I’ve emailed with some questions here or there in the past and he’s been good about responding. I can only imagine how busy he is after Swagmas and I just saw there’s another DGAP release coming up.

I was just curious but definitely plan on giving it some more time. I’m in no hurry as I’ve got a few months before I can play much golf in Kentucky anyways.

I appreciate it! Yeah I’ve been emailing and figured that was the best way. I’ve emailed with some questions here or there in the past and he’s been good about responding. I can only imagine how busy he is after Swagmas and I just saw there’s another DGAP release coming up.

I was just curious but definitely plan on giving it some more time. I’m in no hurry as I’ve got a few months before I can play much golf in Kentucky anyways.
Adam is awesome to work with and will do everything he can to help find something you'll be happy with. He mentioned to me last month he was told to relax for a bit and let Swagmas be the focus for a while.... but like others mentioned hes extremely busy. Along with his actual job duties, hes bombarded with emails and im sure overlooks some from time to time

and of course he only has putters at his disposal whenever Swag gets them up to him

Ill pass this round. One more chance for the rest of you all.

Im just not feeling the next release. So i’m not going to take away someone else's chance at one
Ah gotcha they must have dropped some images on Instagram.

Yep I’ll be trying for this for the daughter!!! Might as well start her early!

I'll probably go for the PI driver. Not really interested in the putter cover.

I love the new cover. It’s called fashion, people.

Darn right & Taylor is going to be the coolest kid at golf clinic. Maybe I’ll get my THP Sushi putter cover back from her.
I love the new cover. It’s called fashion, people.

Back