SWAG Putters Thread

I dont dislike it, im just looking for the perfect one to just roll permanently. Which is why a year later and several misses i have none. Maybe they are lurking and will release a “tire kicker” edition just for me.

I dont dislike it, im just looking for the perfect one to just roll permanently. Which is why a year later and several misses i have none. Maybe they are lurking and will release a “tire kicker” edition just for me.

They did. It’s called deep freeze concentric.

Now to be quick enough to snag one.

dang it, I will hopefully be off the course, but not home... can I be fast enough on 4g? I really dig this one, so I hope so.

right around 2 minutes for all, blade went first then driver then mallet

Freaking amazing...7 screens later and I was swipped. Made me put in card information for PayPal, shop pay. I’m done!!!

Lucked out and got the Hawaiian 👚! I don’t know why, but I really like that one!

I don't think this one will be overly expensive on the secondary market.
Just amazing that I had to confirm payment like three times. There has to be something I’m doing wrong.

Lucked out and got the Hawaiian 👚! I don’t know why, but I really like that one!
Congrats dude! I was going for one for my daughter.

Just amazing that I had to confirm payment like three times. There has to be something I’m doing wrong.
yeah, I've gotten the paypal down pretty good at this point and havent had an issue in awhile. but I don't know what I've done differently because earlier i had to reinput stuff and captcha, etc.

o dam, purple fast. i almost pulled the trigger, damn.
I'm mad now. I'm a Baltimore ravens fan, so I really wanted the purple as a gamer, but assumed it would last longer than 5 minutes as the "in stock" model.

went ahead and grabbed the ecto, because green. probably going to be up for a couple months tho. :sleep:

I'm mad now. I'm a Baltimore ravens fan, so I really wanted the purple as a gamer, but assumed it would last longer than 5 minutes as the "in stock" model.

swag marketing is something else.

it's a $300 cover now. lol

It was the same for me during swagmas. I forgot to try today so I’m not sure but I’ve been where you are

o dam, purple fast. i almost pulled the trigger, damn.
Wow, I didn’t think it’d go that fast either. Haha they had us all sleeping after how long blue was around.
Once all the colours are out, they’ll actually make a pretty nice collection.

I promised the wife I wouldn’t buy any headcovers for a while, but so nearly lost it for that purple concentric.

Back