SWAG Putters Thread

So people have these covers listed on eBay already?! How does that work? Do they just cancel orders if they get a special?

ugh Apple Pay killed me today

I totally forgot about the release today. Whoops.

Not to mention it appears there was a restriction on the number of each cover you could get.

Missed the release today because I was working. Kind of bummed I missed the driver cover.

36F3A2EA-03B5-4CB6-BE8F-84E8928CDF3B.png
I am a very sad panda! I want one of these!

Was able to snag a Swagnum driver cover on the secondary market, looking forward to pairing it with the COTM blade cover

Was able to snag a Swagnum driver cover on the secondary market, looking forward to pairing it with the COTM blade cover
I didn’t know they named it Swagnum! 😂 My mind went somewhere completely different! Haha

loving the blackout swag hat, but 5pm pst and dgap pricing means I'm probably out
It is a good looking lid, and the G/FORE Flexfit 110 are very comfortable!

Oh yes. This is going on the putter for tonight's sim round.

IMG_20210119_131723.jpg

Wow that looks awesome!

Whats crazy is that everything not orange on that cover is stitched. Everything. So much work into each cover.

Whats crazy is that everything not orange on that cover is stitched. Everything. So much work into each cover.
I noticed that for sure!!!

Just landed a cover I've been keeping an eye out for but never see go on sale. :rockon:

Abraham Amber rolling a Suave Too??

EC2AECBB-DADD-42C4-9786-6C4CDF8671C7.jpeg477991D5-4D93-4D2C-B55C-95391DE6BA6A.jpeg

Back