Need to get my head cover display up.

Attachments

• C9738DC3-B3AC-4172-AF61-2DF4E506F760.jpeg
    C9738DC3-B3AC-4172-AF61-2DF4E506F760.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly....

Need to get my head over display up.
Nice collection! That Canada Skull is really great!

Nice collection! That Canada Skull is really great!

it is really good. Low key awesome. Didn’t even get pics of the pins or ball markers...

Judging by how many covers I’ve seen for sale, I would say I was off a bit with 100 COTM blade memberships, gotta be close to 200 (or more).

Judging by how many covers I’ve seen for sale, I would say I was off a bit with 100 COTM blade memberships, gotta be close to 200 (or more).

There has been a lot it seems. Less so mallets but that's expected.

There has been a lot it seems. Less so mallets but that's expected.
I’d say 30-50 mallets, which is a big bump from the ~5 from last year haha

I’d say 30-50 mallets, which is a big bump from the ~5 from last year haha
30-50 COTM members or you've seen 30-50 COTM mallets for sale?

Seems like people are catching on and the value is being driven down. There's a ton of Hawaiian shirt covers for sale too.

Seems like people are catching on and the value is being driven down. There's a ton of Hawaiian shirt covers for sale too.

Once wannabe flippers go into the red and bow out of the game, then prices will go back up on some items haha

Once wannabe flippers go into the red and bow out of the game, then prices will go back up on some items haha
Swag seems to be pretty self-aware, so they may start making releases more limited to drive up demand.

Its turning into a longer game. When the release comes out the price tends to bottom, and then once they make it into collections it goes up again because of scarcity. kinda like Bitcoin TBH. Look at E. Honda or Blanka, for example. I bought my corona feliz navidad cover for like $120. I think Swagnum P.I. will be around $200 for a while, and then you will see them go up over time.

Swag seems to be pretty self-aware, so they may start making releases more limited to drive up demand.
If they keep selling out in a minute no need to decrease production, they already got their piece of the pie once that happens

Its turning into a longer game. When the release comes out the price tends to bottom, and then once they make it into collections it goes up again because of scarcity. kinda like Bitcoin TBH. Look at E. Honda or Blanka, for example. I bought my corona feliz navidad cover for like $120. I think Swagnum P.I. will be around $200 for a while, and then you will see them go up over time.

For the putter swagnums if you are paying $200 right now you are overpaying. multiple listed for 185 or less and probably would take less on facebook bst. I paid less than that for mine.

But i agree, I am holding my vega until the next streetfighter release then will probably sell it. as I think value will jump back.

For the putter swagnums if you are paying $200 right now you are overpaying. multiple listed for 185 or less and probably would take less on facebook bst. I paid less than that for mine.

But i agree, I am holding my vega until the next streetfighter release then will probably sell it. as I think value will jump back.
Is that including shipping? I have been at that price, but without shipping. I am averaging $200 to my door.

Is that including shipping? I have been at that price, but without shipping. I am averaging $200 to my door.

It was on the one I purchased, I haven't read since I made the deal on mine. I had someone offer me $175 delivered dependent on if his was not special, got a slightly lower price from someone that had theirs in hand and took it.

Back