SWAG Putters Thread

It’s here! And it’s beautiful! The milling is super sharp and the paint fill is flawless. I’m still in “post wrapper removal” elation.

Wow is this grip ever tacky (sticky) though.

View attachment 8990606

View attachment 8990607

View attachment 8990608

That blue looks seriously amazing. And the blue on the cover pops like crazy.

Did you purchase direct from Swag? I ask because I thought they changed to the Lamkin Deep Etch for their stock grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you purchase direct from Swag? I ask because I thought they changed to the Lamkin Deep Etch for their stock grip.

The blue is way better than I could have hoped for... And I was just expecting the cover to be kind of ho-hum, but it's actually as impressive as the website releases.

I ended up buying it from someone who ended up lucking out over Swagmas and got a tour release putter. So it was brand new, in plastic shipped from him to me. The Lamkin Deep Etch is a nice grip, but this one feels much more luxurious.

Hadn't heard they changed grips, I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and it has that same grip as Yukon. Been a while since I played a grip that small, but I freaking love it. Hope they didn't go to deep etch, but I guess it doesn't matter since I won't be buying another anytime soon.

Hadn't heard they changed grips, I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and it has that same grip as Yukon. Been a while since I played a grip that small, but I freaking love it. Hope they didn't go to deep etch, but I guess it doesn't matter since I won't be buying another anytime soon.

They did go deep etch which most people seem to like.

Why don’t you like that choice for them?

Which model did you get?

I’ve got my eyes on a Suave One this year.

Finally snagged the Dunkin’ cover!!! I never start a day without my dunks iced coffee, and now I’ll never start a round without my dunks cover!!
Such a great cover!!! I need to game mine here soon!

They did go deep etch which most people seem to like.

Why don’t you like that choice for them?

Which model did you get?

I’ve got my eyes on a Suave One this year.

I have a savage too center, I don't dislike the lamkin, just prefer the leather grip that came on mine. I am guessing the lamkin is quite a bit cheaper, and if they are going premium overall this is a move away from that IMHO. But again, doesn't matter as I made my purchase and doubtful I will be picking up another.

Yeah, and the new photos on their website show putters coming with the Deep Etched now. Like you, I’m glad this one is the leather version. It’s one of the reasons I bought this one.

that is a top tier backdrop!!

Also, the putter is cleaaaaaaan.
Haha thanks! The quilt was actually a gift this Christmas. Handmade by my brother’s MIL.

I found a joker for a not terrible price on ebay, then there was a 10% discount.... so it was almost reasonable even with the taxes ebay has to collect now. Thinking it or orange swagnum will be the gamer once the weather improves a bit.

With the stock market going full Leroy Jenkins, sometimes it’s smarter to invest in the #fundimentals

18143E47-CFDA-49F0-AC53-3E312203AC38.jpeg

Anyone luck out and get the DGAP surprise release from today? I think it's a looker!

573C85FB-A6AD-4097-824A-99C55C30B571_1_201_a.jpeg

Anyone luck out and get the DGAP surprise release from today? I think it's a looker!

View attachment 8990983

One of those times where it pays to have a bot that notifies you of any additions to the website haha, was up for 10 minutes before the IG post came up.

Back