SWAG Putters Thread

Big reason I’m about to cut my collection way down. WAY down.

Yeah, what I am getting offered for some of my more one off covers is getting a bit crazy. Not that I want to but might have to start liquidating some.

Yeah, what I am getting offered for some of my more one off covers is getting a bit crazy. Not that I want to but might have to start liquidating some.
SWAG #stonks. I would sell while the market is high. If I was on FB, I would certainly be moving some.

SWAG #stonks. I would sell while the market is high. If I was on FB, I would certainly be moving some.
the FB group keeps deleting my posts, it's kinda annoying. guess ill try again later.

Especially in today's Swag market, it seems to be peaking compared to months leading up to the holiday season last year. Moved my rainbow flipper for 7x cost of retail.

Covers that were going for $175-225 a couple months ago are all of a sudden double or triple that.
This is why I've been hesitant to break the seal on my Purple Reign cover. I don't know how limited it actually is and I can't play golf yet anyway due to winter. Kinda wondering if the price will jump when they get harder to find.

This is why I've been hesitant to break the seal on my Purple Reign cover. I don't know how limited it actually is and I can't play golf yet anyway due to winter. Kinda wondering if the price will jump when they get harder to find.
If it is any indication, I have a pink "easter egg" stock skull cover from the internet hunt last year and it has received zero interest whenever I have placed it for sale. I am just not sure how much the stock covers bring. That said, the purple one is really cool, especially being the more popular stacked skull design.

Guess if you work really fast you could enter and sell your lottery spot with PayPal within the 30 minutes. I never get selected for these things anyway though.

Good luck everybody

Bought my lottery ticket!

And its in. Now to sit back and wait for disappointment to arrive.

I wish that ECTO would sell out so that we can get the orange cover.

Got my lottery ticket. But to be honest, all I want is the 30 lives alignment sticks cover.... anyone? :unsure:

Current mood:

Back