SWAG Putters Thread

I like that ace of hearts cover! Don’t see it as a year round gamer though and Pennsylvanians don’t need February seasonal covers 🥶

You’re going to need more than hope. Those are some of the most collected, and fought after, covers in all Swagdom.
I have to laugh at this post a bit. The passion by some people within the swagdom scares me at times but if swag makes good stuff, I’ll occasionally bite.

I have to laugh at this post a bit. The passion by some people within the swagdom scares me at times but if swag makes good stuff, I’ll occasionally bite.
Nothing to laugh at, it’s the truth. They’re among the most daughters after, and thus hard to get, out there.

There is a special in the COTM mix as well. Should be interesting.

That Grandaddy THP cover though... 👀

Good eyes.

<looks left, looks right>
Hushed voice: 'Its actually the Grandmama. Shhhh.....Don't tell anyone.:sneaky:;):cool:'

Good eyes.

<looks left, looks right>
Hushed voice: 'Its actually the Grandmama. Shhhh.....Don't tell anyone.:sneaky:;):cool:'

Ahh...nice!

Super meh. So far, 0/2 in my subscription.
I like the Swagnum cover. I’m hoping the special looks better.

The special is waaaaaaayyyyyy better.

FB_IMG_1613248568017.jpg

Dude they must have Special next to your name.

Not mine. Just a picture I found. I'll let you know on Tuesday when mine gets here if I hit the jackpot or not. 😁

Not mine. Just a picture I found. I'll let you know on Tuesday when mine gets here if I hit the jackpot or not. 😁
I was going to say man your on a streak of good fortune.

Wow

Honestly, not feeling the money covers, but it's worth a shot for a Jefferson. Can always flip it.

Nice bright colours!

Shoutout to everyone who has tagged me in the giveaway. I would thank you all by name, but it would take all afternoon.

BEN FRANKLIN

Back