SWAG Putters Thread

Got one as well. Two and a half minutes until it showed sold out for me so there may be quite a few seeing as there is six options plus the Jefferson

Got a blade, but then got stuck in the line to nowhere when I tried to double dip for a towel.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "I think we are now good on the vice colors for a while"

Got a blade, but then got stuck in the line to nowhere when I tried to double dip for a towel.

You did better than I did. I was lickety split in the cart with the blade, and then got checkout like to nowhere. None for me!

Got the mallet. Already sold it. Couldn't say no to the offer.

Got the mallet. Already sold it. Couldn't say no to the offer.
This one is such a struggle for me. I'm not usually into the money covers, but the colours on this one are just too good!

This one is such a struggle for me. I'm not usually into the money covers, but the colours on this one are just too good!
That’s my predicament right now. LOVE the colors. Think I may just keep it

I snagged a blade today.

That’s my predicament right now. LOVE the colors. Think I may just keep it
I’m in the same boat. I’ve had some
Folks send me messages but nothing that moves the needle.

Not to mention it will be my first money cover.

All I can say is that Atomic Orange really pops!

I had to grab the Atomic Orange cover, goes with my orange everything else. Don’t see myself going too deep into the collector side though.

Last edited:
Updated archive through holiday releases. No big surprises with the numbers. A few more elite game overs and grinch than I thought with what they seem to be going for.

Updated archive through holiday releases. No big surprises with the numbers. A few more elite game overs and grinch than I thought with what they seem to be going for.

Was surprised to find the king mallet had do few.

Agree on elite game over, didn’t think there would be 200 out there

Prices have come down in those some. It’s an awesome cover though. Sparkles.

My Almighty Dollar cover is lost in FedEx purgatory. I think it has to do with the weather.

Prices have come down in those some. It’s an awesome cover though. Sparkles.

:LOL:

I had one for like 5 days then regretted it and sold it for a little loss. I might grab one again if the price goes down.

:LOL:

I had one for like 5 days then regretted it and sold it for a little loss. I might grab one again if the price goes down.
Ditto this for my Swagnum PI 2.0. I accidentally bought two, going to lose my shirt on one. That said, the prices on some of these have me really thinking about how important my Jason cover is to me. If only it didn’t cost me my dignity in that costume contest....

My Almighty Dollar cover is lost in FedEx purgatory. I think it has to do with the weather.
I have like 6 or 7 packages including 2 swag covers somewhere between here and DFW that haven't updated in the last 1-5 days. 🤞

Back