SWAG Putters Thread

My Almighty cover is also delayed and the delivery just says “pending”. This weather man

My Almighty cover is also delayed and the delivery just says “pending”. This weather man
Yep same here...was scheduled for yesterday but that did not happen. I will remain waiting patiently.

Anyone got change for a $20?

CE0C20E8-0364-4A1E-9639-EAA7B7DC5735.jpeg

75F635FB-B8AF-4EAF-8427-D6C4192765FD.jpeg
Oh hot damn! $100 bill!

Thoughts on the most desirable of the Almighty series (not including the Jefferson) ? The numbers seem to show the Jackson being the most available on Ebay, with Franklin commanding the highest value. My guess right now is:

1. Jefferson (obviously)
2. Franklin
3. Lincoln / Washington (tie)
5. Grant / Hamilton (tie)
7. Jackson

Last edited:
Thoughts on the most desirable of the Almighty series (not including the Jefferson) ? The numbers seem to show the Jackson being the most available on Ebay, with Franklin commanding the highest value. My guess right now is:

1. Jefferson (obviously)
2. Franklin
3. Lincoln
4. Grant (tie)
5. Hamilton (tie)
6. Jackson
Not even listing GW?! Harshhhhh

THP remains undefeated. @baylrballa hooked me up with the Tampa Bay cover. Thanks man, I owe you one.

8956D6FE-EADE-438C-BE3E-11F6E3AC533D.jpegB703FA34-4EFE-4338-8505-4A806A6C2D0C.jpeg

My mallet finally arrived today, got me a Benjamin!

The resale market on everything is crazy right now. There's a few covers I've been keeping an eye out for awhile. But the prices have doubled or tripled in some cases. 🤯

The resale market on everything is crazy right now. There's a few covers I've been keeping an eye out for awhile. But the prices have doubled or tripled in some cases.

Which is nice for us old school collectors lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well..... after yesterday I am officially Swagless : (

with all the new members and increased demand/prices I couldn't resist selling everything off (regular SkullPress for $700?? why not). 6 Savage putter and 40+ covers gone in the last 6 months.

Im not done with Swag by any means, just got to the point of asking myself why I had thousands of dollars in head covers collecting dust?? ill still keep up with releases and try for stuff I want..... I know for sure when they release a cover for Torrey Pines this year and US Open that ill get both of those somehow

The resale market on everything is crazy right now. There's a few covers I've been keeping an eye out for awhile. But the prices have doubled or tripled in some cases. 🤯
I bought the SkullPress on release day and two more times after that all for under $200.... watched it game for $500 the past few weeks and now up to $700! I couldn't resist

crazy right now.

1. Jefferson (obviously)
2. Franklin
3. Lincoln / Washington (tie)
5. Grant / Hamilton (tie)
7. Jackson
Washington will be the most limited after Jefferson and will end up being the most sought after non-jefferson cover

2DA4DAA4-559D-4100-BECE-C7BE1027522B.jpeg

Also, shout out to @BigDill for helping me get a KC cover.

88721F46-C036-4783-8739-F3576749CC0A.jpeg

I've got a mini collection going and it's not good. I thought my equipment addiction was bad. o_O

i finally decided to bust out my phantom 11.5. ive never own a swag head cover. will it fit this putter? its not listed on the site. IMG_0184.jpeg

i finally decided to bust out my phantom 11.5. ive never own a swag head cover. will it fit this putter? its not listed on the site. View attachment 8995322
no issue

I bought the SkullPress on release day and two more times after that all for under $200.... watched it game for $500 the past few weeks and now up to $700! I couldn't resist

crazy right now.

that's nuts. I'll have to bust out the covers I have. I also have like 10 unknowns stuck across the border right now as well

20210227_131236.jpg

Back