SWAG Putters Thread

Is it blasphemy to put a Swag cover on a non swag putter? I’d imagine so....

The July COTM has been eluding me for far too long. Doubling down on my search efforts

10 SWAG covers but zero SWAG putters for me!

I've got a stable of 5 putters and surprised the Swag keeps coming up #1. Worth a chance.:)

I’d def prefer to see/try one before buying it.

I’d def prefer to see/try one before buying it.

I did it blind, knowing what putter usually works for me - a compact mallet with a sight dot and little offset. I was surprised at the feel - it has heft but does not feel heavy through the putt.

If so, I'm a blasphemer. I had a Savage Too CS come through the hoard a year or so ago. Didn't work out, but I could see adding a regular Savage Too in the future. Great putters. I do still have 3 covers though that get used on my other putters.

I have about 10-12 Swag covers and no Swag putters. 3-4 of the covers are gamed regularly on a Scotty Cameron putter or Toulon. The headcovers are the best in the game.

I did have money saved up for a tour Swag putter but I emailed the concierge a few times in early January with some putters/styles I’d be interested in and never heard anything back so I’ve moved on some other golf purchases instead.

Did anyone get the DGAP putters or money cover? I couldn't justify the $444 price tag on the covers.

Time to mix around some skull fairway covers.

IMG_20210302_131714.jpg

Anyone who gets street fighter specials, you know where to find me.

I think finishing out my SF collection will be my last hurrah in Swag for a while. The purge is here.

Anyone who gets street fighter specials, you know where to find me.

I think finishing out my SF collection will be my last hurrah in Swag for a while. The purge is here.
I got your back should one arrive.

On a serious note, man the Ken cover looks badass!

Back