SWAG Putters Thread

I got a couple covers. Felt like I was super fast on the rainbow, swagatha, and stand bag, but still got sniped immediately

Stand bag was sweet but spent too much already!
I almost jumped but I have a Vessel Players III now and I really dislike it.

I ended up with:

KOS
Gradient 2.0
Swag King Yeti (with $25 shipping, jerks)
Staked skulls (already spoken for, dont @ me)
Swagatha 4.0

Sniped on the flipper because I saw it after the KOS.

If they actually release a Bob Ross cover... RIP DEVILWALLET

got Swag Thing 4.0 and Flipper

Last edited:
First ever swag purchase for me. I’ve wanted Swag Thing something fierce for a while. Got that and the greatest hits!! Got cart sniped on the king and the rainbow woods set.

I ended up with:

KOS
Gradient 2.0
Swagatha 4.0

What's the deal with the shipping charges? Is there a minimum dollar amount to get free shipping or what?

You picked some good ones man. Congrats.

What's the deal with the shipping charges? Is there a minimum dollar amount to get free shipping or what?

Usually covers ship free, but the accessories don’t. I don’t know why the shipping was so high on that, hopefully someone sees that they are sending me a ton of other crap and refunds me. But I don’t expect it.

Wow. It didn't stop! That was an intense release!! Some amazing covers tonight for sure...

First ever swag purchase for me. I’ve wanted Swag Thing something fierce for a while. Got that and the greatest hits!! Got cart sniped on the king and the rainbow woods set.

Funny, my first time Swag purchase too....

$99 for free shipping. Typically you can email and get them to combine items into one shipment and get a refund. They're busy, so not all the time.

International is no free shipping ever.

Finally scored my first one after many failed attempts over that last couple years. Got the flipper mallet. Also got a 22$ shipping charge.

I’m still wide awake now as I was so pumped to get the putter and GH2. Can’t wait to see what’s released tomorrow.

Funny, my first time Swag purchase too....
Haha, it wasn’t for a lack of trying. I always always opt for my desktop when buying something. Apple Pay made it literally super simple and fast. I tried to buy the kind cover 5 times before I realized my payment wasn’t going through because it was sold out and still had enough time for the greatest hits cover.

I’m still wide awake now as I was so pumped to get the putter and GH2. Can’t wait to see what’s released tomorrow.
Being my first purchase I was pretty much in panic mode when it went live trying to grab whatever I could. Didn’t even see what the putters were going for.

Finally scored my first one after many failed attempts over that last couple years. Got the flipper mallet. Also got a 22$ shipping charge.
I didn’t realize You were in the market for a head cover...

I ended up with:

KOS
Gradient 2.0
Swagatha 4.0

Wonder if noon will be lottery or another free for all.
Man I hope it's just the lottery, but the stamped covers they teased are nowhere to be found...yet

Back