SWAG Putters Thread

Who gets your vote for the March Swagness final? I went Broadway Hamilton but these were probably my two favorites from the whole bracket.
Yeah, neither of those were in my top 10. They had so many other great covers this year...

Between the two though, I went Sherbet.

Oh my... what an incredible mail day! That’s my favourite colour way of the Impressed. And both versions of GH2 pop! Nice W!
I was all on board with the impressed until a friend pointed out it was Seahawks colors 😡.

Put my name in for the first time. Fun waiting to see if I was selected

I was all on board with the impressed until a friend pointed out it was Seahawks colors 😡.
Haha that’s exactly why I like it!! We’ll see what colour shows up at my door.

Haha that’s exactly why I like it!! We’ll see what colour shows up at my door.
I’m not going to lie. This was my first swag purchase ever and it had me acting a fool. Trading, flipping, etc. it’s kind of fun.

Actually flipping the broadway colors on the hamilton would do it for me haha I'm a sucker for their gold covers

I think that was what as given for the golden tickets placed inside some of the broadway hamilton's. Those who sent them in got a basically reverse colourway; gold/black.

I’m not going to lie. This was my first swag purchase ever and it had me acting a fool. Trading, flipping, etc. it’s kind of fun.
Welcome. Haha! It’s a rush for sure!

I think that was what as given for the golden tickets placed inside some of the broadway hamilton's. Those who sent them in got a basically reverse colourway; gold/black.
Those were Jefferson’s though, and only a handful of those are in the wild. Wouldn’t mind a mass-produced gold hammy.

No kidding it went from awesome a SWAG mallet cover and I’m probably going to game it, to damn how do I justify keeping this thing.

I don’t know if you guys saw the PluggedInGolf charity auction on Instagram for the King of Diamonds putter, but it was a cool thing to do. They auctioned of a KOD with cover to benefit a local Chicago food bank. It raised $1250, which looks like a pretty decent deal on that combo, looking at EBay sale prices. I put in a bid, thinking it would go much higher but ended up winning it.

I don’t know if you guys saw the PluggedInGolf charity auction on Instagram for the King of Diamonds putter, but it was a cool thing to do. They auctioned of a KOD with cover to benefit a local Chicago food bank. It raised $1250, which looks like a pretty decent deal on that combo, looking at EBay sale prices. I put in a bid, thinking it would go much higher but ended up winning it.

Should be able to flip it pretty easily.

I'm trying to decide between mallet or blade. I won't game the mallet, but it's better looking 🤔

I'm trying to decide between mallet or blade. I won't game the mallet, but it's better looking 🤔
I would recommend the blade :)

Going to be midflight during the happy gilmore release.

Anyone want to take a swing for me? 🤷‍♂️

PM me when you land, I swung and surprisingly didn't strike out.

Damn. First time I've been cart sniped in awhile, but probably for the best. I wasn't super jazzed about either of these.

Going to be midflight during the happy gilmore release.

Anyone want to take a swing for me? 🤷‍♂️
If you didn’t snag one hit me up, I got you

Nabbed the blade. 👀

Back