SWAG Putters Thread

Put my name in for the first time. Fun waiting to see if I was selected

I was all on board with the impressed until a friend pointed out it was Seahawks colors 😡.
Haha that’s exactly why I like it!! We’ll see what colour shows up at my door.

Haha that’s exactly why I like it!! We’ll see what colour shows up at my door.
I’m not going to lie. This was my first swag purchase ever and it had me acting a fool. Trading, flipping, etc. it’s kind of fun.

Actually flipping the broadway colors on the hamilton would do it for me haha I'm a sucker for their gold covers

I think that was what as given for the golden tickets placed inside some of the broadway hamilton's. Those who sent them in got a basically reverse colourway; gold/black.

I’m not going to lie. This was my first swag purchase ever and it had me acting a fool. Trading, flipping, etc. it’s kind of fun.
Welcome. Haha! It’s a rush for sure!

I think that was what as given for the golden tickets placed inside some of the broadway hamilton's. Those who sent them in got a basically reverse colourway; gold/black.
Those were Jefferson’s though, and only a handful of those are in the wild. Wouldn’t mind a mass-produced gold hammy.

No kidding it went from awesome a SWAG mallet cover and I’m probably going to game it, to damn how do I justify keeping this thing.

I don’t know if you guys saw the PluggedInGolf charity auction on Instagram for the King of Diamonds putter, but it was a cool thing to do. They auctioned of a KOD with cover to benefit a local Chicago food bank. It raised $1250, which looks like a pretty decent deal on that combo, looking at EBay sale prices. I put in a bid, thinking it would go much higher but ended up winning it.

I don’t know if you guys saw the PluggedInGolf charity auction on Instagram for the King of Diamonds putter, but it was a cool thing to do. They auctioned of a KOD with cover to benefit a local Chicago food bank. It raised $1250, which looks like a pretty decent deal on that combo, looking at EBay sale prices. I put in a bid, thinking it would go much higher but ended up winning it.

Should be able to flip it pretty easily.

I'm trying to decide between mallet or blade. I won't game the mallet, but it's better looking 🤔

I'm trying to decide between mallet or blade. I won't game the mallet, but it's better looking 🤔
I would recommend the blade :)

Going to be midflight during the happy gilmore release.

Anyone want to take a swing for me? 🤷‍♂️

PM me when you land, I swung and surprisingly didn't strike out.

Damn. First time I've been cart sniped in awhile, but probably for the best. I wasn't super jazzed about either of these.

Going to be midflight during the happy gilmore release.

Anyone want to take a swing for me? 🤷‍♂️
If you didn’t snag one hit me up, I got you

Sniped.

Let’s check the scoreboard.....

0 for my last 8

Nabbed the blade. 👀

Sniped as ApplePay was processing. lol

anybody get the F5?

got the mallet cover and just now the other green jacket

first success on the site in over 7 months

Back