SWAG Putters Thread

What’s crazy is the post before this was the 10,000th post in this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me when you land, I swung and surprisingly didn't strike out.
If you didn’t snag one hit me up, I got you
Appreciate it boys.

@Muchmore18 PMd me before I saw these posts and looks like he'll be able to hook it up.

I'll help move them or something if y'all need since you were looking out, looks like a couple others on here missed out too. Shouldn't be hard to flip either way

Appreciate it boys.

@Muchmore18 PMd me before I saw these posts and looks like he'll be able to hook it up.

I'll help move them or something if y'all need since you were looking out, looks like a couple others on here missed out too. Shouldn't be hard to flip either way

All good, @Qwkz51 get me a pm and we will get details squared away. I am heading out of town thursday so probably would be next tuesday before I got it in the mail.

Man I hate I missed that F5. Wanted it more than the Gold Jacket Green Jacket. This game is grueling. lol

Hey @BuckNasty, does it always take this long for the sting to wear off? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darn it...missed out on the F5 and now I am kicking myself!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

I’ve never been big in to the menu stuff but the peach is always a must try for

My wallet is going full Roberto Duran.

Hey @BuckNasty, does it always take this long for the sting to wear off? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m still feeling the sting from missing out on the rainbow stacked and suicide king covers during the anniversary release

Why don’t I block myself from this thread or block SWAG’s website?!?!?

I’m still feeling the sting from missing out on the rainbow stacked and suicide king covers during the anniversary release
I feel a little better now after seeing tomorrow's release.

Use paypal when you check out. Problem solved.
Hahahaha...that’s what I always use and somehow beat the masses and get through. Wonder if they accept check.

Dilemma Time!!! First special ever as part of today’s awesome mail day! To flip or not to flip...
index.php

Attachments

• 51A105B9-4EE1-4E81-9D8D-A20BE3D6D0EA.jpeg
    51A105B9-4EE1-4E81-9D8D-A20BE3D6D0EA.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 110
I think Swag switches up which payment methods work best. I used PayPal for a while and had good luck, then it got rough for a while. Switched to shop pay and got through in two clicks all last week. Then today shop pay made me jump through hoops. I don't know what works, but I want that peach.

It remains a mystery of how some people get five items and others can't get one with immediate checkout of in-kind items that the multiple item guy got. I just don't get it. Is there like a random selection of users and whatever that user wants (be it 1 or 5 items) that user gets?

I typically check out one item at a time and go for the item I want most first. Then go back for seconds on the item I wanted second most. Anniversary release I made it in 3 separate orders. Putter, then greatest hits, then towel

I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this........

I've been saying this in my head for the last couple hours and you know what? I'll still log in tomorrow and probably try it.

Back