SWAG Putters Thread

i didn't even see that real deal to try. it's perfect.

I don't even want to begin to think what that'll be on the secondary market. :(

i didn't even see that real deal to try. it's perfect.

I don't even want to begin to think what that'll be on the secondary market. :(
that will easily be the most expensive cover. some masters nuts will drop 2k easy

swag must be rewarding me for all the anniversary misses.... mallet and green jacket yesterday, peach mallet and 1/4 zip today

I'm never going to get a Peach :(

Not even worth the effort anymore. See the same folks snagging & turning around and selling for triple the cost. Don’t take this as a rant.

swag must be rewarding me for all the anniversary misses.... mallet and green jacket yesterday, peach mallet and 1/4 zip today

Nice hit on the peach mallet. I got sniped :(

f**k I saw the real deal too late

Not even worth the effort anymore. See the same folks snagging & turning around and selling for triple the cost. Don’t take this as a rant.
completely agree. same people get the specials too.... I had 50 covers and 6 Savage's. sold everything the last 3 months

flipping is a part of the brand. I understand that. I accept that. I just dont like it.... Only reason ive tried these past 2 days is bc I play a mallet now so was hoping to get something

other than that the games on FB are comical. covers you couldnt move for $150 last year now go for $600 and up

Nice hit on the peach mallet. I got sniped :(
if I decide to move it ill let ya know....I doubt it, but ill see what I like more between the gold/green jacket or the peach

For some reason my calendar reminder didn't go off. I'm guessing my wallet pleaded with it to forget.

completely agree. same people get the specials too.... I had 50 covers and 6 Savage's. sold everything the last 3 months

flipping is a part of the brand. I understand that. I accept that. I just dont like it.... Only reason ive tried these past 2 days is bc I play a mallet now so was hoping to get something

other than that the games on FB are comical. covers you couldnt move for $150 last year now go for $600 and up
Yeah i should run games for the ones I don’t want or care for anymore. Which is only two that I can think of. Lol...then again who would ever want that Ditka blade. 😂

I failed hard today, i hit the wrong checkout link and it was over

I nabbed a Peach and a Gold Jacket if anyone needs.

Tomorrow’s putter is

Last edited:
Please keep sales to the marketplace and this thread for discussion only. Thank you

After 7 long days, my swagiversary delivery finally got here.

IMG_20210408_105329__01.jpg

Please keep sales to the marketplace and this thread for discussion only. Thank you
That’s my bad. Wasn’t my intention. Thank you.

Back