SWAG Putters Thread

I got out of the cover game and pretty much sold everything off. But dang, sometimes I want to start again.

I've been saying this in my head for the last couple hours and you know what? I'll still log in tomorrow and probably try it.
I actually remembered and decided to make my first ever attempt just for kicks. It is absolutely unbelievable how quickly these things sell out. I mean, I had it in my cart, got into the checkout and 30 seconds later it was all over :confused: I guess I didn't really need it after all :unsure:

Loving this mallet cover
81816485-E7B4-4EEC-8D00-01ED1A29CD78.jpeg

Oof. that sticker cover.

The peach is sick. I'm kinda glad I already traded it or I might be tempted to keep it.

That mallet is the only one in the last 3 or 4 weeks I regret not getting. 👍:love::love:

This one and the Suicide King have been my favorites lately.

Oof. that sticker cover.

The peach is sick. I'm kinda glad I already traded it or I might be tempted to keep it.
I messaged them about it and they offered to send a return label and refund or wait until they find a solution on the cover.

I'm confused - didn't this cover just go up for sale two days ago? How in the heck do you have one in hand already?
The magic of airplanes and delivery trucks...and Swag being on top of things

I've seen what Swag crazies pay for their covers, that's chump change! :ROFLMAO:
That could be an expensive wallet if you had to buy the cover on the secondary market. But I know what you mean.

I was watching a guy cut up covers on facebook live last night turning them into cash covers... and I have to say this is pretty damn sweet.

View attachment 9002195
For ~$340 all in (if bought direct from Swag) it ain’t a bad deal for a sweet custom wallet

New Swagatha showed up today and my Church of Swag shirt came in yesterday.

New Swagatha showed up today and my Church of Swag shirt came in yesterday.
I like the new Swagatha! Might have to pull it out when I play with a specific buddy. It’s one of his go-to sayings.

Back