SWAG Putters Thread

This guy showed up today. Not as elaborate as their typical releases, but the quality is as good as ever.

20210417_112729.jpg

E697AD42-3BEC-41C1-8195-89A0060ED722.jpeg
Thanks a ton for the assist @baylrballa! My first peach looks incredible!

Looks like mallets are where it's at if you like scarcity. The numbers explain why there's a hundred of them on ebay immediately following every release.
the demand for mallet covers is significantly lower and more niche

the demand for mallet covers is significantly lower and more niche
That’ll change now that they’ve admitted the mallet is coming THIS year. Whoever asked that Q in the Q&A was a smart guy ;)

Last edited:
Since I bought a 2ball 10, looks like I need a mallet cover...

It’s not as fancy as some setups. But, for my first time in the swag arena, I like how these gamers look.

5E70B47A-4668-4859-B3B4-BDFDCD694381.jpeg

Whats the code lol

says it's not valid for me:LOL:

bummer. I knew the code, just didn't know I needed the space. I'm dumb. Then I tried all the capital letters instead and must have missed my chance since the code doesn't work anymore. Oh well, these were going to be a flip anyway

Code isn’t working now, must be the alternative to saying sold out

I bet they'd still sell a couple extra sets for 70k.
I want to meet the person that pays 70k for these covers so I can kick them in their nether regions

Code never worked for me.

Got a set of blades in the second code. Good thing I don’t smoke or I would have missed it.

Following this thread thought the covers were cool but never tried to order one. Then I got the bug and decided I wanted one for my putter tried during the Masters release for the Azalea Concentric Skulls Mallet cover got sniped and found out how hard these are to get. With todays release I happened to scroll down and they were available again, ordered and the order was just confirmed.The cover will look good on my Evnroll ER5b black putter. Glad I scrolled down .

Last edited:
Back