SWAG Putters Thread

Grabbed a blade, I have a feeling its going to be the orange or boba fett one. Both, I don't want. Willing to trade if thats the case.

All I want from this release is a C-3PO blade and Artoo mallet.

Those covers look pretty amazing, but I'm not sure about the price on the putters.

Just realized the price on this release was 113.80. In reference to cell block 1138 or THX 1138. I like the attention to detail.

sniped. Oh well. I think I am out of the Swag game now. I game the Lincoln headcover and have the pink sugar skull, which has almost been posted for sale multiple times, and I think I am good.
The price tag on that pink sugar skull has gone through the roof

Picked up one of the blade covers. Going for a Vader, but will generally be happy to game any of them. ;)

I was going for a mallet today but couldn’t even get the page to load before they were sold out. Oh well

Fedex says there's a delivery coming today. Anxious to see which cover i got

Fedex says there's a delivery coming today. Anxious to see which cover i got

Mine is supposed to arrive today as well. I honestly prefer the mystery of it. I got an impressive cover that I wouldn't have picked, but freaking love.

MIne's out for delivery as well.

Hopefully one of y’all get the Grogu special!

Hopefully one of y’all get the Grogu special!

I wonder if it is the May COTM since the April COTM is being used as a prop

Nvm, looks like it is a special for the Star Wars release

I wonder if it is the May COTM since the April COTM is being used as a prop

How is this different than what was posted originally? Or did the original show the special "Yoda"/Grogu.

I think it's a smaller skull. Like a baby version

Yeah you are right. Just noticed that the grogu is a smaller main skull.

Mallet of Yoda received i have.

That's a pretty solid sticker too!

20210506_155629.jpg
Displeased I am not..

Back