SWAG Putters Thread

I just wanted to make sure you didn't sell yourself short and think that you had the standard yoda cover.
I wasn't sure at first, but I compared it to pictures of standard skulls and saw the gapping was different. Wish it had a special sticker to more easily identify it.

the going rates for C3PO covers is crazy

R2D2 in the house, I'm ok with it, really, I am.
That’s what I got as well, Swag continues its streak of sending me every non-special and most common grab bag cover haha (also got M&Ms and almighty Jackson)

Got this one in today. Was hoping for a Boba, but this one is cool.
BA80ADC8-98CD-446E-BB98-9DD357BDD375.jpeg

you lucky so & so... that is the one I think I like the most. chewy is awesome but I would game the heck out of that bad boy.

yeah I don’t mind it, I was hoping for the Boba, but this one is pretty good.

I’m on a mission to get the entire Star Wars collection.

I ended up with Stormtrooper, and it’s nice! The white is exactly what I’d expect their helmets would look like!

But, it’s the R2D2 that I’ll be putting in the bag rotation. I’m a sucker for some blue and white.

Regular Yoda here. Roomie snagged a storm trooper. I really wanted Chewie. But Yoda works for me. Actually like it more and more as I ogled it in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up selling my Grogu. Really wanted a gamer from this release, but couldn't justify holding on to it. Still may hunt down a Vader at some point.

Any THPers COTM members? That 8-bit flipper is spicy! Not a flipper cover guy, but I sure do love 8-bit.

Ended up selling my Grogu. Really wanted a gamer from this release, but couldn't justify holding on to it. Still may hunt down a Vader at some point.
Oh my...I should have found that posting.

Any THPers COTM members? That 8-bit flipper is spicy! Not a flipper cover guy, but I sure do love 8-bit.
Just saw the picture...I’m going to want in a bad way.

I am a Mallet COTM member, looking forward to seeing what that one and the special looks likes!

The next Street Fighter has arrived!

Looking forward to seeing the other SF dropping that day as P2
I’m actually a fan of their new multi-release days! Makes the chase better!

Can never have too much gold

BB3B4E1F-BF95-4AFA-8E25-4EFFD7170C6E.jpeg

Street fighter....the collection never ends....

70EB272C-618D-47B8-8D51-E623B9CA2C31.jpeg

since going to the 4 swag Headcover I have shot 76/78 in back to back rounds... just got an azalea pink fairway so will have at least 4 in if I drop the hybrid (testing out a 24* in place of 23* iron).

if I have 5 in maybe I set up a new PB...

Back