For Sale SWAG Savage Too - Never Lag (RH) 35"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsavoie88

Reaction score
Up for sale is a SWAG Savage Too - Never Lag (RH) 35".

I bought this and another putter when I first found out about SWAG with the intentions of gaming the two putters, but soon found a SWAG RAD and PROTO that I couldn't live without. This putter has maybe a handful of rounds and some indoor rolling on carpet.

This putter is discontinued and very few come available for sale.

Get it here for $850 $825 $800 to your door with the SWAG Ben Franklin Midnight Defaced (NOOB) included. The cover has never seen a golf course or practice green and the cheapest I can find this cover online is $175. I have valued the cover at $150 and the putter at $675 $650. I would prefer to sell together and will give preference to anyone who wants to buy both. That said, I will entertain offers for just the putter, but I will not sell the cover until the putter is sold.

Edit: I added pics of the grip, per request.

88ae840f169ddcd2ce73b564557be208.jpg
4feb0da0bb5c8123cc9e4cc5b44bf1b9.jpg

Attachments

• Never Lag 1.jpg
    Never Lag 1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Never Lag 2.jpg
    Never Lag 2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Never Lag 3.jpg
    Never Lag 3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 106
  • Never Lag 4.jpg
    Never Lag 4.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Never Lag 5.jpg
    Never Lag 5.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I miss my Never Lag : (

that thing is a beauty

And she could be all yours!

Trust me, if I had the money, I'd be all over it. Been wanting a Savage too for a while. Damn teacher salary...

Trust me, if I had the money, I'd be all over it. Been wanting a Savage too for a while. Damn teacher salary...

I hear you. They are not cheap. But, man they are great putters!

Update on pricing: putter ($675 $650) and head cover ($150). I will sell separately, but I will not sell the cover until the putter is sold.

Let's get these sold!

Last edited:
Update on pricing: putter ($650) and head cover ($150). I will sell separately, but I will not sell the cover until the putter is sold.

Let's get these sold!

Mods, please lock this one up!

Thank you to everyone for the interest and offers. This one is headed to a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back