• Option 4

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After a panel has gone through all the entries, we got some great names. Here are the top 4 that they selected to be finalists. Please vote on which one you think would make a great "alternative" name to the AX Putter from Sweet Spot Golf. The poll will be open until Monday at 5pm EST.

Option 1 - Vanquish

Option 2 - FACS - Find A Cure Soon (rhymes with AX)

Option 3 - The Cure - Cure your putting problems AND cure breast cancer.

Option 4 - S.T.T. - a.k.a (Save The Ta-Ta's)

497271586_8soPm-M.jpg

• Admin
I want to add something here. I have received a couple of PM's about the name Save the Ta Ta's. Before people get upset PLEASE KNOW that 2 of the largest breast cancer awareness foundations use this exact phrase on T-Shirts they sell to raise money!!!!!

I want to add something here. I have received a couple of PM's about the name Save the Ta Ta's. Before people get upset PLEASE KNOW that 2 of the largest breast cancer awareness foundations use this exact phrase on T-Shirts they sell to raise money!!!!!

I've seen those, both with people wearing them and on different news stories on TV. :clapp:

Save the Ta Tas

• Admin
Bumping this one up for people to vote that have not already.

Wow, I don't care who it is..

Lighten up.

• Admin
Congrats ClairefromClare on winning the contest.

The Cure - Cure your putting problems AND cure breast cancer.

Congrats Claire!

Well done, Claire! :thumb:

Congrats Claire, you are turning into a major club ho courtesy of THP.

She will make you pay for that.

She makes me pay whether I say something or not, so I might as well get a shot in every now and again.

Congrats Claire! Enjoy that new putter :bananadance:

Congrats on winning with a great name for that putter Claire! That's two putters you've won in the past few months. Building up quite a collection.

Congrats Claire. :clapp: Yours was a very deserving name.

Thanks so much! Wow--my second RH putter.

Actually, it will come in handy. SIL passed along a set of clubs (Square Twos) for Boo to grow into, but it has not putter. I bring the set along when I play with clubless girlfriends, and we always scramble for some makeshift putter. So my girlfriends will be happy now and Boo will be happy in a few years.

She makes me pay whether I say something or not, so I might as well get a shot in every now and again.

You will pay majorly.

Is anyone gonna 'fess up to the S.T.T. entry?

Back