I’ve never swam for exercise, I know it’s great exercise but not really my thing

I did precovid once or twice a week the first 3 months of the year. Started doing it as an alternative to running. Pool has been closed most of the year. Opened up in the summer but you had to reserve times.

Swimming is only to save my life or please my wife if we are at a sea or ocean. Really have no need to swim or waterski again after being forced to marathon swim as a child by my father. Now I'd rather hike, climb or snow ski :).

Swimming is only to save my life or please my wife if we are at a sea or ocean. Really have no need to swim or waterski again after being forced to marathon swim as a child by my father. Now I'd rather hike, climb or snow ski :).
Good skill to have

Good skill to have
In fact, I made it all the way through lifesaver in swimming lessons in my small town, but never enjoyed it after my youth.

I started doing laps in my pool this summer. It was too hot to get motivated to do much else outside.

I visit the outdoor pools quite a bit in the spring and summer. But once they close down I tend not to visit indoor pools

I was on a swim team and water polo team in high school. I kept swimming for exercise even after graduating from high school and beyond... until the pandemic hit.

I used to swim a ton but currently don't pay for a gym membership so I don't have access to a pool.. Lol

Back