For Sale Swing Caddie SC200+

Tevenor

2021 Grandaddy Alum / 2022 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
5ish
Used this for about a year for swing speed work and range work. Probably only used it a dozen times total. In flawless condition.

Comes with the remote but not original packaging.

$250 shipped.

IMG_20220926_101541.jpg
IMG_20220926_101528.jpg

Just curious. What was your experience as far as battery life?

Just curious. What was your experience as far as battery life?
I’ve used mine for an entire Stack training series and haven’t lost a bar plus multiple range times I’m quite impressed. It’s hours of use.

How do you feel about the yardage that it gives you?

Quite accurate, seems to be close if not the same as others. Like that you can adjust lofts on clubs to get more accurate speeds.

How do you feel about the yardage that it gives you?

Yardage was pretty good as long as you align it properly. Bad alignment will affect launch angle measured which affects distance. Swing speed was right on and gapping was with a couple yards compared to gc4 I used as a baseline.

Yardage was pretty good as long as you align it properly. Bad alignment will affect launch angle measured which affects distance. Swing speed was right on and gapping was with a couple yards compared to gc4 I used as a baseline.
Guess that means it’s ponder time

Pretty good. Still on the same set of batteries.

Did you get different results if you were using range balls/bad balls?

Did you get different results if you were using range balls/bad balls?

Hard to tell. If I was hitting range balls, then that's all I was hitting. When I was hitting into the net at home, I was using gamer balls. Never really hit both on the same day or close enough together that I could say it was the balls and not the swing. It was consistent range ball / range ball and gamer ball / gamer ball.

Motivated to move this today. Make me an offer.

Sold

Back