Swing Thoughts - Forum Testing Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has sent out Swing Thoughts to the forum testers that were selected after signup and here is a list of those that will be providing feedback in this thread.

OEM Kevin
Jacob Robertson
DevRickus
SW FLA
Butters35
Biggsy
cheffor
chewie69
_JL_
IceyShanks

This thread will be for them to offer their long term thoughts as they use the training aid and offer feedback as to how it works for them.

Lets keep this thread clear until the guys start getting their Swing Thoughts in and posting initial thoughts. Thanks.

Well I had a surprise package at the office today:
IMG_0458-1.jpg

I don't know what the rest of you expected, but I ordered a White "Swing Smooth" in Large and received two SS L one in white and one in orange. Thanks to THP and Swing Thought!
IMG_0459-1.jpg
IMG_0460-1.jpg

They look as nice in person as they do online, very nice material and stretches easily to put on. They fill in the grooves is very nice.
IMG_0461-1.jpg

I took some time to look at the packaging and this warning really made me laugh. I have a pregnant wife at home so I've seen quite a few of these recently that say things that pregnant people can't have or do. This is a nice small detail on the packaging that I'm sure people overlook. P.S. I'm sure it will reduce my swearing!
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg

Once I got them on I don't want to take them off, they are super comfortable and I can totally see how I'm going to notice them while gripping the club and getting ready to swing.

I'm off to play a hybrid challenge with a buddy tonight so I'll be able to get them into play right away, and only using a hybrid on every shot is sure to be stressful so I'll need to remember to keep a smooth swing.

IceyShanks - those look really sharp in your pictures. Thanks for sharing and providing your initial thoughts....definitely wanting one of these now.

How large is the large?

Does it leave room for it to move around or is it tight?

Very cool IceyShanks. Thanks for posting the pictures, the packaging is awesome. JB, any way you could put who got what next to their names on the first post for quick reference as the long term test goes along?

Thanks for pics, the green and white looks better than I thought it would. Very nice touch by the company to include two in the package, +1 already.

--
tapatalk

always thought these were an intersting idea, but they don't make one that says "don't forget to yell FORE RIGHT" :banghead:

Hey guys, I got mine in today. I will post some pics when I get home from practice.
I also got something extra, an orange Swing Smooth in addition to the blue Tempo. Like said above, they are made of very good material, but there were some fairly noticable imperfections, though nothing to get in a fuss over. Mostly small differences in thickness and a few stress marks.

I found it hilarious that, when I opened the package, Orange and Blue were staring at me. (I am a die hard Alabama fan).

Nice looking package and again I am impressed with the look. Visual reminders are the ticket for repeat performance. I need one of these real bad :in-love:

Those look great. Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to find these in a store somewhere so I can try them on before buying. Can't wait to read the rest of the reviews.

I just looked at these yesterday at the Golf USA. Nice looking and the package cracked me up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I just looked at these yesterday at the Golf USA. Nice looking and the package cracked me up.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I wonder if Golf Galaxy or Dick's will stock em?

I hope this will explain some of the sizing questions. For lack of a better word, I've got quite a bit of hair on the top of my arm, so with that caveat, it still fits quite well with plenty of room.
Sizing.jpg

I hope this will explain some of the sizing questions, I have quite a bit of hair on the top of my arm, but you can see how much room there is when it's just hanging down.
Sizing.jpg

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to hear / see.

From that pic I can go for a large if I can get hold of one

I'm pretty excited to hear everyone's thoughts. That is awesome that they sent you 2!

I'm pretty excited to hear everyone's thoughts. That is awesome that they sent you 2!

I know! I was suprised, an my two seem to work well togather. Tempo-Swing SMooth. Nice combo.

Is there any certain way that you are supposed to wear them? Logo facing up or the words facing up? Or would you say it would be up to the person wearing it?

Is there any certain way that you are supposed to wear them? Logo facing up or the words facing up? Or would you say it would be up to the person wearing it?

So you can read them at address

These things look great! I have a bit of an issue with the $4 shipping charge. That's 1/4 of the cost of the bracelet.

Awesome guys! I hope mine arrive tomorrow before I go to the course.

I too came home tonight and found the Swing Thought package waiting for me. I put in my order for the Tempo version and along with that came a black Balance swing thought band too. Very cool of them to send another one. You have probably noticed the amazing tempo that Im posting with on THP tonight. Thats right, Im wearing the Tempo Swing Thought right now. One thing I already like is you forget that its there when youre not looking at it. This is big for me because I hate wearing a watch when I golf. Cant do it. The Swing Thought is so light you hardly notice it. But you will when you look down at your club. I like that they make no ridiculous claims of better health or further drives or fixing your slice. But with better Tempo I can hit better shots. So now at the Morgan Cup when Im swinging the amazing Callaway clubs I'll have a clear advantage of amazing Tempo and perfect balance. I love it.

Pictures:
0d1c1c7b.jpg

e3cabefd.jpg

Action shot:
07a19200.jpg

I didnt receive mine yet but I am hoping to get them tomorrow so I can use them this weekend.

Tap tap taparoo

Back