Swing Thoughts - Forum Testing Review

I actually still wear my Tempo and Focus bands...really I haven't taken them off at all. Wicked nice tan line going on.

I really do look at them when I play, just to try and focus on my tempo. I'm mental anyways, so it helps.

I also wear a Tempo bracelet every round. I need a focus one so I can keep my stupid head down.

Oh...I really like the sound of a Tempo Swing Thought bracelet. Would go quite well with the swing thought I have during my testing of the Tour 90s.

I don't wear mine while playing anymore but oddly I still wear the blue tempo band when practicing.

--
Tapatalk2

I also wear a Tempo bracelet every round. I need a focus one so I can keep my stupid head down.

Its a great combo dude. I know its all mental, but I really do think its a great combo.

Oh...I really like the sound of a Tempo Swing Thought bracelet. Would go quite well with the swing thought I have during my testing of the Tour 90s.

Its the only swing thought I try to have in my head when I play, simple and true. I really think it helps me.

I like the thought of a focus one. I made one myself out of a livestrong band and sharpie, but the marker rubbed off after a few rounds. That was also during the winter when I wore long sleeves and couldn't see it. Time to refresh the writing on it and try it again!

I dug these out again to help keep myself on target during a quick round last week. And I got to thinking after my last few tips and lesson, would it ever be possible to get these custom made with your own messaging? Like "Posture", "Stand Tall" or "Tall"?

I knew it was going to be a struggle this weekend shaking the rust off the swing and a bit windy with a storm moving in, so keeping my swing smooth rather than too quick and jerky was key, the ST really helped!!!
IMG_2002_zps3927fbe5.jpg

Swing Thought in play at 2014 #THPMC!!!
avu4e4es.jpg

Back