Swing Weight On Your Driver

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Just wondering what the swing weight on the drivers you THPers use and what is your happy medium. The reason I ask is because this new driver I have from CC with the M6 head and Paderson Ballistic shaft comes in at D6. I've been having trouble adjusting to that much swing weight.

I always stay between D2 and D3.

Dont know. Dont care. Swingweight is one of those things I never worry myself with.

D3 ? I've never had it measured. it's a stock option from Callaway and that is all they list.

D3 @ 44.5".

Mine is D4 with a counter balanced shaft. I also went to CC but did not but my shaft from them, I bought it myself. An Oban Kiyoshi 65G CB Stiff.

I'm in the "no idea" group

C9-D2, but don't really pay much attention to it. The reason I know it is because I have a swingweight scale. I can swing the C9 just as good as the D2. As one fitter told me, if you choke up at all you change the swingweight.

D-3

I have zero idea what the swing weight is of any club I have ever swung.

D0 was D3 cut it down an inch so now D0

I like the D5 range, counterbalanced is not for me

No clue on mine, bought it used.

Dont know. Dont care. Swingweight is one of those things I never worry myself with.

Same for me, I couldn't tell you the swingweight, but seems to be working well

E2.

i dropped my shaft 1 in from stock and put a 18 gram replacement in that replaces the old 7 gram weight on my ping g400 max

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have not the slightest clue, and now feel like maybe I should?

No idea

I honestly have no clue for driver or any clubs. If I played more and tweaked my clubs more often I’d probably be more aware. Nothing against those that do, props for knowing what works for you guys!

D0.3

I built my driver until it felt comfortable, and they spec’d it at club champion and it came out at D6. certainly doesn’t feel super heavy to me though.

D6, have played lighter swing weight and have played heavier, this just feels comfortable for me.

Absolutely no idea, and absolutely no interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D5

Back