WTB Swing Weight Scale

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am sure someone has upgraded their equipment at some point since the fall of civilization....I am seriously getting more into my own shaft work and especially weighting. If you have upgraded and want to sell your old scale? can we talk?

I am sure someone has upgraded their equipment at some point since the fall of civilization....I am seriously getting more into my own shaft work and especially weighting. If you have upgraded and want to sell your old scale? can we talk?
If you can’t find anything used the economy scale Golfworks sells is decent. That’s all I’ve ever used. Whenever clubs come in I check Them and they are always are within a 1/2 a point of spec.

If you can’t find anything used the economy scale Golfworks sells is decent. That’s all I’ve ever used. Whenever clubs come in I check Them and they are always are within a 1/2 a point of spec.
My thought as well. My current set was built by Impact Precision Pro - they are the current fitter/builder for the World Long Drive Championship. They use a digital scale and my Golfworks Economy Scale measured the results exactly as their scale did.

I'll second the economy scale. It's pretty close to all the more expensive scales that I've used over the years.

A minor inconvenience with the economy scale is that you will need to elevate it about 1" off of your work surface to read the swing weight with woods, or just overhang the the head over the edge of your work surface. I use a 1" machine planed Oak board under my scale.

Back