SwingMate. Golf swing trainer

vadimventures

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Would any of you be interested in seeing this product come to market?
Looking for honest constructive feedback or if anything could be added to spark your interest.

Render Zinc Plated Steel (2).JPGScreen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.04.56 PM.png

It's a height-adjustable swing trainer for complete beginners. It can be used inside or outside (grounding stakes included) any time of the year.
The device will tell you whether your shots are straight, hook or fade.

Grass mat is interchangeable with 3 different options to choose from (tee, rough or fairway turf).

You are also hitting a real golf ball, which also can be replaced.

Thoughts?

I would likely consider this. I have been thinking of an indoor net and mat to use in the garage or my game room.

Hasn't a device like this been out for a long time? I swear I remember seeing the whole ball on a rope thing attached to a stand and fake grass.

My dad had one of these in the 80s we used to play around with. The ball was suspended, though, not on the ground.

Hasn't a device like this been out for a long time? I swear I remember seeing the whole ball on a rope thing attached to a stand and fake grass.

Yes, there's plenty actually. I pretty much just looked at the most popular one (SKLZ Pure Path) and added improvements, and all the "bells and whistles"

Back