Reaction score
Hey everyone,
First time poster here and new to the community.
I currently have a set of Ping i200 irons and am looking for something a little more sleek and new.
Really contemplating the Titleist T series irons. Reading about blended sets and wondering if anyone has a t200/t300 set they game currently? I am an 18 handicap so not the greatest golfer, and typically inconsistent from fairway in. Love the idea of forgiving long irons and sharper scoring clubs. Not looking for elitist replies just honest feedback if familiar with these iron sets.
Thanks!

@AnthonyC is right. Here is a great thread with TONS of feedback.

Hey everyone,
First time poster here and new to the community.
I currently have a set of Ping i200 irons and am looking for something a little more sleek and new.
Really contemplating the Titleist T series irons. Reading about blended sets and wondering if anyone has a t200/t300 set they game currently? I am an 18 handicap so not the greatest golfer, and typically inconsistent from fairway in. Love the idea of forgiving long irons and sharper scoring clubs. Not looking for elitist replies just honest feedback if familiar with these iron sets.
Thanks!

I have a set of T300 irons and they are indeed very good. I've really enjoyed playing them for the last year. Prior to those, I was playing the Apex CF19's and just wanted something with a little more forgiveness and perhaps a little more distance. I think the T300's fulfilled both of those needs.

However, I missed the feel of the Apex and decided to get a set of the Apex 21's. I got a combo set (pw-7 in Apex 21 standard, 4,5,6i in Apex DCB). So far, they are exceeding my expectations. Just as forgiving as the T300's with a little more distance. And the feel has gotten even better than the Apex 19's.

I don't want to change your mind on the T300's because I don't think you can go wrong, but you should give the Apex a try as well. With the current pricing different ( $ 125 per iron for the T series vs $ 200 per iron for the Apex, the T series may be a better choice financially).

BTW, I'm a senior golfer and play to a 12 handicap.

Back