T300 vs T350 Iron Question

CMZ24

Reaction score
I got a friend who sells clubs and can get me the 2021 t300 irons right now for a really good deal. Hard to pass up.
Only concern is will I regret not buying the t350 instead. For those who have tried both, is the new t350 worth almost twice the money? Think I’ll regret buying the older model?

I have the T-300's and love them. Can't speak to the T-350's but if you are getting a great deal $$ wise you will also be getting a great set of irons.

I should say... my son now has the T-300's as I am currently playing the Srixon MKII ZX-4's. Those are awesome as well.

I have not had the chance to hit the new t350s yet but I own the t300s and they’re great sticks. If you’re getting a great deal with shafts that fit you well then I say go for it.

I am a happy T300 (2021) owner and would love to take a look at T350 but I'll wait a year or so before even trying them. The prices of new clubs bought at retail nowadays are too rich for my wallet.

I think if you can get a set of T300 in decent condition for, say, half the price of a new set of T350 then you ought to jump on it. Fine irons.

I agree with @MGoBlue, especially if you’re able to get them with a shaft that fits you. It doesn’t matter what club it is, if it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t fit.

I'd game them 👍

Thanks guys. What’s your experience been with the AMT red shafts? Do you play them in regular or stiff?

Thanks guys. What’s your experience been with the AMT red shafts? Do you play them in regular or stiff?
I play them in regular flex in my T200s and love them. 8 iron distance is approx. 120 yards

Back