Table Tennis aka Ping Pong

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
Curious if anyone plays and if you can recommend a good bat (paddle). My office has a couple tables and we have an annual tournament and we are thinking about creating a league. The past two years, out of 64 people I have made it down to the final 16 each year and was beaten by the eventual winner and runner up. I use the company's cheap Stiga Flow paddles which are pretty poor for spin and speed.

I bought a Killerspin Jet 200 based on good Amazon reviews but it was no better than the cheap Stiga paddle so I am sending it back.
I used a coworker's Stiga paddle which had great spin and control but I am not sure what model he had.

Looking at the Stiga Evolution $45 and Palio Expert 2 or 3 ($39.99).
Some sites rate the Evolution better and some sites the Palio Expert.

If you want something semi custom. check out Zeropong.com lots of very good affordable options.

I ordered from Cole’s Table Tennis a few years ago and was happy with the build he did for me. I know a few others guys who were happy with theirs too.

I ordered from Cole’s Table Tennis a few years ago and was happy with the build he did for me. I know a few others guys who were happy with theirs too.

I ordered the buster combo from them last year and love it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

any recommendations for built paddles. Not looking to spend more than $40-50. I really only play like 1-2 months out of the year

We're finally going to have a ping pong table in the house it's a multi use table, air hockey, etc. Can't wait!

Grew up playing a ton. We had a table in our basement and the grandparents did as well. Every time we went over there we always had a big tourney with all the cousins. So fun. Never got serious enough to buy specific paddles so I can't help there, but I sure miss playing.

We played so much with my friends back in high school. It was our cold days stay inside remedy to fight the boredom of not being able to play football. Since then, I haven't played much as my knee can not take a lot of pressure, but my son seems really interested in to it. This is when I decided that it was a good idea to one of the few indoor tables I was searching online for a while. Found one for under $600 and it was a great deal. Now we can fight the stay in situation with some do it yourself imitations from YouTube videos.

Last edited:
Back