Tacos: Soft vs Hard

Soft. Corn tortilla.

The few occasions that I'll do hard is when it's a fried taco. Those are fantastic when done right!

There is no such thing as a hard taco.

I prefer a corn tortilla, preferably soft. But prefer a hard corn tortilla over the flour for a taco

I like both but usually go woith the soft shell

Lately I've been doing both at home. We put the hard shell inside the soft one. Best of both!

I’m kind of an equal opportunity taco guy, but lean soft. Which do you prefer?

Same here. I prefer soft, but I'm perfectly OK with hard.

Soft is my go to.

Tacos for lunch it is! :D

True story, I ate tacos 3 times today from 3 different places...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hard shell for me. I will eat 5 hard and 1 soft. Everything that has fallen out of my 5 hard shell taco's. I will put in a soft shell for the closer.

Soft, always soft unless I'm getting quick and nasty ones at taco bell
ccba2871b623319fddbc4bc7a09178d8.jpg
c014973915f7e5e1120f518fffbb0371.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Soft with corn tortillas. I don't dislike hard or flour just prefer them a little more "traditional".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Usually soft if not fast food but honestly any taco is a good taco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always soft and double the tortilla BUT my daughter came back from camp and she said, "we had tacos the they were HARD SHELLS!!! They were awesome!" Sigh...guess what's on the menu this week.

Soft, corn. Authentic style preferred (cilantro, diced onion, lime ONLY)

Not the Taco Bell style most assume is a taco.

I like them in-between. Cook corn tortillas on the grill till they get a little stiff, but not so rigid that it cracks when folded or bitten into.

soft hand made corn for the win

There's definitely no wrong way to eat a taco. :D

Soft with Flour Tortillas is my number one. But if its corn tortilla I prefer hard.

Soft flour

I prefer soft shells only because I was tired of hard shells falling apart after the first bite

Spends on the hard shell as some are just not great but a good hard shell is hard to beat.

Soft corn tortillas are a must to me.

Back