Tag a THPer that Will Miss

I just revert to my "under pressure bunt" for shots like this.

I recall a par 3 with water at a THP event and I almost hit a boat to the right of the green. Also, we had an island green at Paiute Golf Club before the MC and I bkeive @Jmk202 and @Parrot and @maxw72 all found the water - so tag! 🍻
To be clear, I believe mine landed on the green then bounded long into the water.... So really its just a problem that I hit my FT OL irons too long.... 💪💪💪

@shanewu would miss the green but he's so lucky it would hit a turtle swimming in the lake and bounce on to the green.

Me 100% but would be sooo fun

@mmaynard11 probably getting wet, but might have good practice on 17 at Sawgrass

@FernDog would miss because the green would move while he was tagging folks on Instagram contests. 😂

2/2 for the weekend. Making a birdie with @JasonFinleyCG witnessing priceless. Framed the birdie and par certificates. Great weekend of golf.

Along with me, @Just_Hacking will need snorkel gear to retrieve his ball.

Well it apparent I have no friends because I’m a shoe in to miss that. :p

I got to go @Stemmy66...... love you bro but that one is in your head.

PS- I would follow you right in to the drink.
Not in my head if you know you'd over cook it to clear the water in front of you :p Either way, I'd love the challenge and laugh loudly after I skull my first one :LOL:

@vdubtx

My Team Paradise teammates are too nice to call me out, but, I would definitely be getting wet and dropping. :ROFLMAO:

Ahh that hole was great, I totally missed it. I need to go back and get revenge.

Back