Hey @drp3434 !

Did you know every time I see your username I picture this..

hcprm17ktpu21.jpg

#derp

Last edited:
I at first read that as every time you see my avatar you picture this and I felt better. 😂
Then I re-read it and felt hurt. 😢
I know a solution to this confusion.

20220929_212159.jpg

Do it. :LOL:

@donny475 when can we get on new pga course

@donny475 when can we get on new pga course
Everything i have heard is they are delaying the opening until early 2023. I know a few that have played the east course in one "corporate invite" or "city official" invite to see the course and they rave.....but public? early 2023

@Stemmy66 Hows my Favorite Steelers fan these days??

@Stemmy66 Hows my Favorite Steelers fan these days??

maybe now some people will finally see what I think has been visible for years…. HC is an amazing Cheerleader! Team won games inspire of coaching…. And if you happened to watch SNF and hear what Mike Tirico said from Juju Smith-Schuster … he’s learned more in one year in KC about offense than he did in 5 years in Pittsburgh…. Enough said

How’s my favorite (and only) Pats fan (friend 😜)

@jdtox - Peoples Captain!

@Davidhibler @Tevenor @PackersGirl @fuffle master @mancest @Doubleb21 @templeton80 @PKorf @captaincaution @drp3434 @goalie @Saywhat4412 @Scrap22 THe 2022 Team for the Grandaddy.....you will represent us all in the competition and pretty much we are USA and you are our Olympic team. We may not know all of you personally, but we are pulling for you. Looking forward to the Live thread......Grandaddy2022
👊👊👊👊👊👊 Love it. Thanks dude.
And everybody is part of the Grandaddy.

@Davidhibler @Tevenor @PackersGirl @fuffle master @mancest @Doubleb21 @templeton80 @PKorf @captaincaution @drp3434 @goalie @Saywhat4412 @Scrap22 THe 2022 Team for the Grandaddy.....you will represent us all in the competition and pretty much we are USA and you are our Olympic team. We may not know all of you personally, but we are pulling for you. Looking forward to the Live thread......Grandaddy2022

Much appreciated, but really hope over the next couple months THP as a whole will get to know a little more about the individuals who make up this squad. Spoiler alert... some of us are a little sassy....

Back