@TexasHacker34

Last time you had an eagle......go.

Does Tiger Woods count?

I actually got my first one of 2021 last weekend. Hole #10 at my home course. My normal betting partner wasn't there so I decided to go for the green in 2 after a good drive, hit on the front and rolled to about 15 feet and made the putt!

Don't ask about the rest of the round :p

I have a couple plans in the works but have to confirm work.... company is planning to return to office which may blow up one of the dates planned 😡
Keep me posted. It’s been too long. We need to tee it up again and hang out. No drunken alt shot this time though! 🤣

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
@Stemmy66 are you still alive? Have the fires of Cali smoked you out yet? When is the last time you talked to your own flesh & blood? @JohnSinVA a.k.a. Porkins :ROFLMAO:

I am just glad @KEV hasn't melted! It has been brutal in the upper midwest!
I spent about 80 minutes walking ditches and picking up trash with my daughters 4H group on Monday and started feeling sick. It was rough.

League tonight is probably going to be a cart kind of round.

I spent about 80 minutes walking ditches and picking up trash with my daughters 4H group on Monday and started feeling sick. It was rough.

League tonight is probably going to be a cart kind of round.

Cart is definitely a good idea. My daughter said she was dizzy and had blurry vision from recess on Tuesday. There are some schools in the metro that don't have air conditioning and no ability to open up the windows.

Reactions: KEV
I have been pretty fortunate with heat tolerance. Mowed 85% of my lawn Monday evening with my push mower when the heat index was 96 or higher. I took it slowly and drank about two liters of water, but I made it. Only reason I did not finish was that my wife was having heat stroke about me being out there.

Hey brianmk24, how's that hair color business nowadays?

Yo @PatsFan... how are you doing buddy? Let's play golf this year.

So did we stop tagging @MWard ?

Not sure I agree with that.

Back