@jdtox is the Cup 🏆 fully displayed on the table?

Haha I wish. I’m not home for turkey day
You traveled from Vegas to Michigan with it... Surely it should travel for Thanksgiving... Hahaha

@Tevenor Happy Thanksgiving man! Looking forward to seeing 300 yards drives in a few days!!

Happy Thanksgiving @xThor !!!

We'll see how much you really smell like putters in 11 days!!

Happy Thanksgiving Captain @MattyD-MPLS!! Couldn't ask for a better person to lead this group into the Grandaddy.

Happy Thanksgiving @Afizzle2100 Let's hope you don't get lost at the nest in a few days.

Happy Thanksgiving @dacatalyst41

The sliders will never know what hit them. Happy and grateful to have you as our ass cap!

Happy Thanksgiving @RealPretendPsychic!!! Let's hope captain Matt has forgot about the Vikings win.

Happy Birthday @93civiccpe . Looking forward to making some memories in a few more days!

Happy Thanksgiving @Muchmore18 - Video maestro! Looking forward to seeing if the Nest eats you alive, LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving @blazinden - might not be any buffalo at the Hideaway, but I'm sure we can find some sort of wildlife for you to interact with. Or maybe at the Nest, idk LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving @Vader!!! It's almost here dude! Can't wait to finally meet you!

Back