I hate you.

Also, yes. I do. Just finished first cup of Gevalia's special edition Guatemala roast. It's usually pretty good, but I can't taste or smell anything right now so it feels like I'm just drinking hot water. I might as well switch to tea and and save the coffee for in a few days when this infection is knocked out.
May want to get that checked out if not already done so

Been banging on life stuff. I still stalk and will be more active soon.

I totally get it! Hopefully life is treating you well!

I've never won any of those contests, so I just assume they're all rigged at this point haha

I'm aware, sadly. But, loss of taste and smell can happen with a sinus infection or sinusitis. The worst part is I have all the sinus pressure, but very little of the stuff to release. What is released though indicates infection (that's as clean and detail free as I can keep it haha). Doc said I wasn't exhibiting any of the other symptoms but if antibiotics don't start clearing things up in a day or two, time to get the brain prodded and see what's happening. It's a little worrisome, but wife and kid seem fine for the moment. Asymptomatic and all that, sure. But, something to kinda focus on more than the latter.
Feel better! Stay safe

I thought of @Danimal today the way @JDax wasnhitting those XXIO
@JDax & @JB have me thinking that i need to get the XXIO X Black for my next set. Confusion is setting in for me now so close to the ZX5 Preorder date...

May want to get that checked out if not already done so

Doc said give the stuff a day or two to kick in and see how you feel first. Why take the test away from someone who may actually need it vs someone who is just going to WebMD themselves into thinking they do. If this thing is supposed to really knock you on your butt if you have it, then I do not.

@MWard Approx. how many times have you been tagged in this converstation?

@JDax & @JB have me thinking that i need to get the XXIO X Black for my next set. Confusion is setting in for me now so close to the ZX5 Preorder date...
Do it...

Doc said give the stuff a day or two to kick in and see how you feel first. Why take the test away from someone who may actually need it vs someone who is just going to WebMD themselves into thinking they do. If this thing is supposed to really knock you on your butt if you have it, then I do not.
Was doing a catch up and later read your sinusitis post.... hope you feel better quickly!

@jsavoie88 hope you are enjoying a good cigar!

I hear that @MWard Wears large gloves to disguise his small hands

Best wishes to @MWard for a speedy and complete recovery. I have newfound admiration for you after this thread.

Thanks to @JB @GolferGal for creating this amazing community. I've made so many lifelong friends through this community that I other wise would never have met. I've played golf at courses I never would have dreamed of and sometimes its hard to believe. So happy to call this place my home away from home haha

Back