There's @ddec and @nerfny, but I haven't seen her on here in a while/
Working as a full time RN, finishing my BSN and having a baby hasn't left much time for anything else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Working as a full time RN, finishing my BSN and having a baby hasn't left much time for anything else.

It's YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Hey Jennnnnnn!

If cinnamon and sugar on toast doesn't make you happy, can anything?
It makes you wonder doesn’t it? That was honestly a great memory I had forgotten, thanks for the reminder.

@dhartmann34 how is your old man Mark @MSH134 doing. Haven't seen him here lately. Or @Rambler

Can't believe someone misses me lol how are you my friend I have been busy at work and with the most beautiful little girl on the planet but I will be retiring in April and I hope we can all get back to normal I hope we can get some golf in together it's been way to long !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see that!!! Welcome to THP!

I'd have my wife sign up for THP, but she claims she'd rather live vicariously through me.
You post enough for you and her. And the rest of your family

Have you ever mixed cinnamon and sugar and put it on buttered toast @MWard? It's actually really good.

I used to eat it as a kid a lot.

I had never heard of this before until a few years ago when @JB learned I had never heard of it and he made it for me. It was damn good.

Are you wondering about @MWard
Well yes, just wondering how anyone wouldn’t like that combo but also with the understanding that everyone has different tastes, I’m not saying @MWard is weird or anything, I don’t know him and certainly don’t want to assign a level of weirdness that he may not deserve.

@KEV got screwed on the Copperhead Tee time due to a Jr. Tournament, but played the Osprey North Course which was average at best but it was 82*

I think @MWard made a call and got us bumped..

@KEV got screwed on the Copperhead Tee time due to a Jr. Tournament, but played the Osprey North Course which was average at best but it was 82*

I think @MWard made a call and got us bumped..

Still a nice day outside in the warmth!

Good to hear from you! Parenthood changes everything, does it not? In the past three years, I've gained two grandkids and lost my primary golfing partner to them.

Kudos to you! Most people can handle at most two of those three.

Well yes, just wondering how anyone wouldn’t like that combo but also with the understanding that everyone has different tastes, I’m not saying @MWard is weird or anything, I don’t know him and certainly don’t want to assign a level of weirdness that he may not deserve.
No @MWard deserves that level of weirdness. Who couldn't love cinnamon/sugar toast. Otherwise known as Canadian Cinnabon.

It was nice for sure, played the tips with @Thechosen1 only 6,300+ and he let me beat him (giving me 6 strokes).

Meaning are there multiple @MWard out there? Would it be mwards or mwardi
Technically I think it could be just @MWard since a ward could be an entire administrative division of a city, county, etc.....

Back