@checkered remember play Lake Padden in the pouring rain? Man it doesn't get any better than that haha!
Good times for sure. How about when we played North Bellingham in that ridiculous wind? That was pretty nutty. We've had some fun rounds.

Goodnight @MWard

This thread will always make me laugh

@HarlettoScara how is my mate across the pond doing? Visions of Cobra dancing in your head?
Hey John! All good over here I think, just having a quiet time of it. Turned the computer off for a few days just to get away from the hustle and bustle after a busy year and chilling the beers and bubbles for tonight! How’s things your end bud?

Not sure what time it is over there maybe, but wanted to check in on the resident member of Team Hackers, @HarlettoScara
Is about 10.45am here mate, the first time I’ve even turned the computer on since Christmas Eve 😂 Need to get back to the range, although it’s tightened again so we have to book slots in advance now 😩

Good morning @JB Today is the day.

Is about 10.45am here mate, the first time I’ve even turned the computer on since Christmas Eve 😂 Need to get back to the range, although it’s tightened again so we have to book slots in advance now 😩
Best of luck getting out!

I don’t see @MWard online yet. He is hopefully getting lots of rest and will be feeling better when he awakens.
@MWard is probably having his coffee and cinnamon toast crunch cereal 🥣!

I wonder if @MWard is awake yet?

Maybe @MWard is eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch

Hmmm? Will @MWard be tagged in post #7mil?

Back